iknowimabrokenrecord. iamstillbroken. so again the broken record bleeds its broken tune.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 22, 2018
IM NOT SEEKING PITY I AM ACTIVELY SEEKING THE LORD AND I NEED GUIDANCE AND I WANT LORD TO GUIDE ME IN EVERY WAY I NEED TO FIND A CHURCH AND A LOVING CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY LORD HELP ME DIRECT MY PATHS IN ALL WAYS
IT IS NOT MY INTENTION TO SOUND SHRIEKING DISTRESS ALARMS AND FREAK PEOPLE OUT OR PROVOKE DRAMA OR SOLICIT UNWARRANTED SYMPATHY NOT TRYING TO SPREAD A VILE INFECTIOUS DISEASE OF TOXIC NEGATIVITY MY PRISON IS MY MIND AND BODY I AM SHUT DOWN INSIDE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

AND YES BEFORE ANYONE ASKS I ALREADY KNOW I SUFFER FROM DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER ISSUES AND YES I HAVE BEEN IN THERAPY AND YES I ALREADY TAKE MEDS-- 3 OF THEM. i know im intense and hypersensitive and i know these are key reasons why i am repugnant unloved unattractive im not an athlete i cant play sports im dyspraxic severely uncoordinated i am who i am and i am not ashamed of who i am with the gifts the Lord created me with but i wish i werent so unlovable and despicable

I need prayer from any of my loving brothers and sisters out there. Im feeling so lonely, so dead inside, so stuck without anything to fuel me with life energy or reinforce my belief in any hope. no positivity. ive been so ravaged by depression and isolation that it's like everything inside me has dried up. The world is so bleak. I'm the driver of my flatlining life comatose driving lifelessly behind the wheel with no glimmer of light on the horizon just moving pointlessly across a static gray landscape with nothing ahead to look forward to. i cant even do my creative writing. THIS KILLS ME. DESTROYS ME. IT'S AGONY EVERY DAY. i dont know what's wrong with me. how do i get my creative drive back? is it gone forever? has my spirit already been destroyed and all that i am perished just left to rot in this husk of flesk, a vessel without joy without a sense of purpose, detached from everything, alienated from the world.
I DONTWANTTOBETHEDRIVEROFMYLIFE I SUCK AT THIS. GOD PLEASE TAKE CONTROL.
im just drifting. deteriorating. i feel so dead. so worthle$$. i want love. my #1 fear that i will never have it. idontwanttobealoneforever. iwant to quit smoking, been smoking so long and it's so hard to quit but it's so hard to feel motivated when im this lonely unhappy and incapacitated not even able to write. im unloved. maybe unlovable. impossible to imagine a better road ahead. impossible to conceive of the light. impossible to believe i can find love. im 34years old and im a pathetic abysmal failure. im such a wreck. ive screwed up so bad and i will never have what i want. im just a vacant zombie suffering in emptiness. anguished by this unchanging inextricable stranglehood that has sucked me bone dry. im starved of joy and purpose. there's no stimulus.
i want to live life ABUNDANTLY. o Lord Jesus. life feels all randomness and stark solitude. just going nowhere digging myself deeper into nowhere. im nobody buried in a dungheap in the middle of nowhere. LORD HEAR MY PRAYER. ZAP ME BACK ELECTRIFY INTO A FLOURISHING TEEMING GROUNDSWELL OF ENERGY I WANT TO CLING TO YOU LORD AND GLORIFY YOU LORD. MAKE ME AN INSTRUMENT OF YOUR PEACE. LORD PLEASE THE WORLD MY LIFE ALL FEELS STRIPPED OF MEANING A BLANK BARREN PAGE DEVOID OF NARRATIVE OF PURPOSE. im antagonized by the ever present menace of emptiness. i have played with the darkness. sought proof of the spiritual in the occult.
I DONT WANT THE WORLD TO BE RANDOMNESS AND CHANCE NO ESSENTIAL MEANING. I KNOW U SAVED MY LIFE 16 YEARS AGO LORD PLEASE ANCHOR ME LIFT ME UP OUT OF THIS INSUFFERABLE MIRE. RENEW ME LORD. REINVIGORATE ME. RESCUE ME. I NEED U SO BAD.
I DONT WANT IT TO BE RANDOMNESS AND POINTLESSNESS. idont understand this. why i be so unloved. why the world so dark and depressing. why i am too paralyzed to write. o Lord i know things could be worse. dont understand the horrific tragedies that happen every day. cant find u in this mess. this muck. WWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAA DONT KNOW THE KIDS DIED IN THAT FIRE WHY THAT PERSON HAD TO BE MURDERED WHY THIS OR THAT TERRIBLE ACCIDENT OR HURRICANE OR EARTHQUAKE OR MURDER OR MASSACRE HAPPENEED. idontknowidontknow. iwant to thrive Lord. i fear the emptiness fear the void of existence. Lord without u im a goner. im so broken. in severe need of repair. CHRIST ALMIGHTY.
LORD I AM NOT WORTHY LORD I AM NOT WORTHY BUT SAY THE WORDS ONLY
I neeed you Jesus. replenish me. let me drink from thy cup. i want to dwell in the house of the Lord now. i wish to never run dry. fill me up with the overwhelming force of the Holy Spirit. shock me back into life let me feel the FIRE OF YOUR PRESENCE. O Lord. grip me. fasten me to your sanctum of strength. i am dried up. athirst. famished. so lonely. so stagnant. crippled.
O Jesus. Heavenly Father. I need a boost. I need a godwink. I need your support your love your enduring presence and almighty power to sustain me. o eternal night when will it vanish when will the light at last find my eyes? Lord help me. Lord awaken me. Lord save me.
Pray for me. Pray for me. Pray for me. I need the healing touch of the Holy Spirit.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless depecheur10 and this prayer, In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
D,
I was reading early today, and sharing part, if this be any help (when God seems silent).

Don’t ignore the silence – Some of the biggest moves God has made in my life have come after a period of spiritual dryness… when it seemed like God was doing nothing in my life. Stay very close to God and watch for Him to eventually display His power. He will in the fullness of time.

Confront known sin in your life – This wasn’t the problem of silence for Elijah, but the problem for the Israelites was that they were chasing after other gods and living lives in total disobedience to God. Sin may not be the reason you don’t sense closeness to God right now, but if you have known sin in your life it will affect your intimacy with God.

Go back to what you know – Get back to the basics of the faith that saved you. You’ll do it 100s of times in your life, but you must remind yourselves of the basis of faith… which is the very character and promises of God. God is in control. He really is… even when it doesn’t seem that He is anywhere to be found...

https://www.biblestudytools.com/blogs/ron-edmondson/7-suggestions-when-god-is-silent.html

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
dpecheur10, Your Heavenly Father loves You! & He has a wonderful plan for your future! He knows how to put all the broken pieces of your life together, where your life is what is was meant to be, with meaning, purpose & a future of hope. Mar09 last post is so true! Wait upon the Lord, confess known sin & stand of the foundation of who God is, as He is mighty to save, heal, restore, redeem! Look to His strength. I promise you, that when you begin to look up & learn of all the wonders of Gods kingdom & His covenant promises for us who believe, then you will find yourself becoming stronger each day. In our own flesh we are all weak & very much in need of healing & wholeness. As your eyes turn to your Lord and His promises for you, then that seed of faith within your spirit, will begin to grow. One of my favorite quotes " Even flowers need to grow through dirt, in order to bloom" just as a flower needs nourishment in order to grow, so it is the same with our spirit life. Water your spirit with scriptures on Gods promises for you, allow your thought life to be washed daily with the truth of Gods word, and this new life within you will begin to come to life.

2 Corinthians 5:17
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

D

DianeM1965

dpecheur10 I am praying for you. May the Lord touch you and comfort you.

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with dpecheur10. Help him in this time of distress. Let him know you are always present. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen