I'm 13 and in a spiritual battle?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
Hi, I recently heard about this certain sin called the "unpardonable sin" as soon as I heard of it I was terrified about weather I did it or not. I thought some things I'm not proud of. I spoke to someone and they said I did not do it simply because I'm worried. Is this true? They said Satan was attacking me, I was in spiritual battle. They said I was unsaved because the Holy Spirit would never share His temple with a demon. I'm scared that maybe I did do the unpardonable sin dispite them saying I didn't do it. I'm scared that I'm unsaved and am going to hell. I don't know what to do can someone help?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
If you're worried that you've committed the unpardonable sin, then you have NOT committed it. :) The only unpardonable sin is denying that God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit exist. So stop worrying.

N

NoNameMcgee

if you're still able to believe in Jesus and seek Him in your life

His hand is still outstretched

many people take verses out of context and just use their own understanding to push doctrines of men, falsely accuse

or prop themself up as "wise" not even knowing spiritual truths

id love to help in any way i am able

if you have maybe verses that confuse you
or just questions feel free to pm me man

but that "someone" you speak of sounds like a very confused person to put it VERY lightly

based on comments like that
i wouldnt take anything they say regarding scriptures seriously

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
if you're still able to believe in Jesus and seek Him in your life

His hand is still outstretched

many people take verses out of context and just use their own understanding to push doctrines of men, falsely accuse

or prop themself up as "wise" not even knowing spiritual truths

id love to help in any way i am able

if you have maybe verses that confuse you
or just questions feel free to pm me man

but that "someone" you speak of sounds like a very confused person to put it VERY lightly

based on comments like that
i wouldnt take anything they say regarding scriptures seriously

NNM, LazyBeanz is a girl. :) For now all the nicks show as blue..

A

Ariel82

Hi, I recently heard about this certain sin called the "unpardonable sin" as soon as I heard of it I was terrified about weather I did it or not. I thought some things I'm not proud of. I spoke to someone and they said I did not do it simply because I'm worried. Is this true? They said Satan was attacking me, I was in spiritual battle. They said I was unsaved because the Holy Spirit would never share His temple with a demon. I'm scared that maybe I did do the unpardonable sin dispite them saying I didn't do it. I'm scared that I'm unsaved and am going to hell. I don't know what to do can someone help?
Have you talked to a pastor? Are your parents or some adult you know and trust Christian?

They can help you find assurance in salvation and understand what it means to be an adopted child of God.
If a demon is bothering you,they can help pray and chase it away. Then teach you how to stand upon the promises of Christ Jesus and watch as they run away from you,

We are afraid of a lot of things.

Would it be okay if we prayed with you?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Her profile says she was saved at birth, but that's impossible. Babies aren't at an age where they can acknowlege who God is, and accept Him as their Savior..

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
Have you talked to a pastor? Are your parents or some adult you know and trust Christian?

They can help you find assurance in salvation and understand what it means to be an adopted child of God.
If a demon is bothering you,they can help pray and chase it away. Then teach you how to stand upon the promises of Christ Jesus and watch as they run away from you,

Sure it is!

Sure it is!

Yes, I have talked to a pastor and he said “the only unpardonable sin is rejecting the conviction of The Spirit.” Or something like that, to be honest I really didn’t believe him since the Bible had talked about how the scribes did it and that was totally different than what he said. I’ve talked to my mom about it, she tells me she has never heard of the unpardonable sin, and how everything is forgivable if you’re truly sorry. She just really thinks I need to get off the Internet.

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
Sure it is!

Sure it is!

Yes, I have talked to a pastor and he said “the only unpardonable sin is rejecting the conviction of The Spirit.” Or something like that, to be honest I really didn’t believe him since the Bible had talked about how the scribes did it and that was totally different than what he said. I’ve talked to my mom about it, she tells me she has never heard of the unpardonable sin, and how everything is forgivable if you’re truly sorry. She just really thinks I need to get off the Internet.
oops sorry I didn't mean to quote that twice.. Anyway, how do we even know these are demons in my head we're dealing with? Let me describe this ''voice.'' The voice in my head sounds a lot like mine, except it says lots of stuff I don't want to think about. Sometimes it would pop up in the middle of me thinking about something else. When I pray a series of prayers and I would ask God to protect me from thoughts like these and they would temporarily go away. They'd always come back. I'd say to them in my head "Go away demons!" but its still in my head. Once they'd say something I'd fight back saying things like "that isn't true'' and such.. How do I fight and win over them? Like everyone here as said I haven't done it but I swear I did what the scribes did in the Bible (in my mind.) I constantly wake up at the same time, 2:00 A.M. and have doubts about it. I am constantly living in some sort of fear that maybe I did it or maybe I did not. I feel like maybe God has abandoned me and the Holy Spirit has left me. If I have demons how do I know and get rid of them? If I have not done the unpardonable sin how am I certain?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Maybe it's because you're not truly saved. It's impossible to get saved at birth. Babies have absolutely no concept of who God is, or that He is their Savior, or that He died for them. They can't accept Him into their lives. As for waking up at the same time every day, well I do that too, no matter what time I go to sleep.

Work on getting truly saved. The HS doesn't reside in you, because you aren't saved yet. And you do NOT have demons in you.. :)

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
Maybe it's because you're not truly saved. It's impossible to get saved at birth. Babies have absolutely no concept of who God is, or that He is their Savior, or that He died for them. They can't accept Him into their lives. As for waking up at the same time every day, well I do that too, no matter what time I go to sleep.

Work on getting truly saved. The HS doesn't reside in you, because you aren't saved yet. And you do NOT have demons in you.. :)
How do I get truly saved? (On the question I got a bit confused because below it for me it said when were you baptized so that’s why I put at birth :).)

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
How do I get truly saved? (On the question I got a bit confused because below it for me it said when were you baptized so that’s why I put at birth :).)

Being baptized at birth and being saved at birth are two different things. :) All you need to do to be truly saved is to acknowledge that Jesus died for your sins, that He is your Savior and that you accept Him into your life. :)

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
I believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, rose on the third day, and He is my Savior. I accept him into my life.

I’m all confused because some say of the denial of God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit is the unpardonable sin and then we have people who say that isn’t true since we were all non believers at one point, meaning we all would of commited it. Then we have accusing The Spirit of evil (we all know he is NOT evil.) Then we have denying the conviction of The Spirit. Some don’t even think something such as the unpardonable sin exists. Some say it’s un duplicatable today since we don’t have Jesus here today to walk on this earth and have us witness AMAZING miracles. Then some say no believer can do this. And last of all... we have people who say we don’t know if this is duplicatable today or not, or if any believer can do it today and we don’t know what exactly is the unpardonable sin since people have different interpretations of the Bible. So basically people are in some sort of debate about this, leaving me in worry thinking I just condemned myself to hell.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Your problem is, you listen to too many people. As unbelievers, we didn't even know who God was, so how could we reject what we don't know about? The ONLY unpardonable sin is denying the existence of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit even though you know they're real.. We witness God's amazing miracles every day!! Whether it's waking up to another day, or reading someone's testimony.

Whoever you're listening to is full of malarkey.

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
Your problem is, you listen to too many people. As unbelievers, we didn't even know who God was, so how could we reject what we don't know about? The ONLY unpardonable sin is denying the existence of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit even though you know they're real.. We witness God's amazing miracles every day!! Whether it's waking up to another day, or reading someone's testimony.

Whoever you're listening to is full of malarkey.
So would you say the thing about those accusations the scribes said would be unduplicable today? Jesus said that would not be forgiven in this age or age to come. Well that’s what most people interpret it. What you say is the unpardonable sin can be commited in your head or would it need to be verbal?

Sorry I’m just concerned about my eternal destination:/

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
God knows whether you're serious about it or not. It would have to be absolute and unequivocal denial. Your eternal destination is heaven. :) The fact you're so worried about having committed the unpardonable sin, means that you have NOT committed it. People who openly deny God don't worry about it afterward.

N

NoNameMcgee

So would you say the thing about those accusations the scribes said would be unduplicable today? Jesus said that would not be forgiven in this age or age to come. Well that’s what most people interpret it. What you say is the unpardonable sin can be commited in your head or would it need to be verbal?

you can KNOW you are saved because of His promises

what you will see on your end
if your faith in Him is genuine

is a new creature
He will be working in you

if you mess up you will know you were not acting according to His will but according to your own flesh

because He put a new heart in you
after this
you WANT to please Him
you have a change in desires

if you choose yourself in anyway over Him it now feels like a failure because your new quickened spirit wants righteousness

to be a shining example of Christs love

what they did was call good (the holy spirit) evil

and they called evil (themself... being imperfect and relying on their own righteousness) good

how can He pardon someone who not only cannot accept Him in the flesh

but deny the Holy spirit is even righteous?

the unpardonable sin .... its not like a check list

oh you did this sin now im crossing you off

even ONE sin and we are unrighteous forever

we NEED the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ

our own righteousness wont cut it on the day of judgement

N

NoNameMcgee

you being so worried about it and seeking HIM for truth is a good sign by the way
:):)

A

Ariel82

Sure it is!

Sure it is!

Dear God:

We know you hear us and we cry out to you. Help us in our weakness. Lord this world seems so dark some days, shine your light and love upon us.

We lift up our sister. You know her needs better than we do God. Lord we pray she has a heart willing to hear Your truth and grow in Your wisdom and grace. Thank you for surrounnding her with a mother who loves her and a pastor who cares. Give them your words to speak life giving water. We ask for godly friends for our little sister. Lord we trust and give all glory to you. In Jesus name we pray, amen.

A

Ariel82

You have to externally accuse the holy Spirit that lead Jesus and allowed him to heal and minister to be satanic or demonic and not from God. Also to believe it with your whole heart after having been born again.

Very unlikely to happen.

Do you reject Jesus as your Savior?