I'm 13 and in a spiritual battle?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 30, 2018
oops sorry I didn't mean to quote that twice.. Anyway, how do we even know these are demons in my head we're dealing with? Let me describe this ''voice.'' The voice in my head sounds a lot like mine, except it says lots of stuff I don't want to think about. Sometimes it would pop up in the middle of me thinking about something else. When I pray a series of prayers and I would ask God to protect me from thoughts like these and they would temporarily go away. They'd always come back. I'd say to them in my head "Go away demons!" but its still in my head. Once they'd say something I'd fight back saying things like "that isn't true'' and such.. How do I fight and win over them? Like everyone here as said I haven't done it but I swear I did what the scribes did in the Bible (in my mind.) I constantly wake up at the same time, 2:00 A.M. and have doubts about it. I am constantly living in some sort of fear that maybe I did it or maybe I did not. I feel like maybe God has abandoned me and the Holy Spirit has left me. If I have demons how do I know and get rid of them? If I have not done the unpardonable sin how am I certain?
cover youself in the blood of Jesus spiritually, when u pray pray and rebuke spirits in the name of Jesus

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
well one last question is calling the HS a liar the unpardonable sin? I said something in my mind like this but I didn't believe it.

A

Ariel82

well one last question is calling the HS a liar the unpardonable sin? I said something in my mind like this but I didn't believe it.
We say a lot of things in our minds, but God is loving and forgiving. He can help us realise the truth and that allows us freedom from lies and condemnation.

It's good to train your thoughts and learn self control, but God doesn't beat up on us when we fall. He helps us up and encourages us to keep running the race of this life. Don't give up. God loves you more than words can say.

A

Ariel82

so that wasn't it?
No..,it more like getting mad at your parents and telling them you "hate" them...not nice or even true

God can handle our anger and doesn't toss us out but hugs us and tells us He loves us even when we are foolishly calling Him names.

LazyBeanz

May 22, 2018
But isn't calling the work of Jesus the work of you know who the same as calling the HS a liar since Jesus had the HS? I saw many things on the web saying that.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
You need to stop believing everything you read on the internet, and start reading your bible..

A

Ariel82

Maybe stop focusing on what you can do wrong and focus on what you can do right?

Stop being scared and start looking for ways to show God's love to others.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Maybe stop focusing on what you can do wrong and focus on what you can do right?

Stop being scared and start looking for ways to show God's love to others.
This right here.. :)

Jun 2, 2018
God loves you bro. A believer CANNOT commit that sin...The New Covenant was written to believers and not once in the new Covenant do you see where a believer can commit that sin...those thoughts aren't your thoughts the enemy is throwing these at you because he doesn't want you to experience the true peace and love of God. The sin of Unbelief cant be forgiven, because they don't believe! I see by this post that you have a heart for God and you want to do the right things. Just trust in Jesus He died for your sins...the crown of thorns he bore to redeem us from the curse and through His blood our minds are renewed...you don't have to "work on getting saved" there is no such thing. God loves you man!

Demi777

Oct 13, 2014
Germany
The unpardonable sin is calling the Holy Spirit (and or his work) to be of Satan. No normal person does that. Satanists might, but no one else does. The bible nowhere indicates that rejecting Jesus is unpardonable.
If that was the case, many people would not be able to get saved.
No worries little sis. The enemy always tempts us and loves to confuse us. Ignore him