I'm a student, I always follow Jesus path and I have full faith in him but now days I'm not feeling well, it's all started I was searching for

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

theanointedsinner

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤

Auknownperson

Oct 4, 2018
Heeey... Student here:sneaky: welcome to cc, hope to have a fellowship with you with God's love

ab

Oct 18, 2018
you mean your addicted to fornification lust on the internet
?

T

theanointedsinner

you mean your addicted to fornification lust on the internet
?
please be careful with what you are implying, as common as that possibility may be, that would risk coming off as judgmental, and it's only the Holy Spirit's job to convict others of sin to lead toward salvation, unless if you are sharing the gospel, the law serve no other purpose, so let's leave it at that

the title has a character limit, let's take that into consideration