I'm a young, saved, virgin man looking for the same just being a woman to maybe marry

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Xethea

Member
Aug 12, 2013
306
75
28
I'm a young, saved, virgin man looking for the same just being a woman to maybe marry. Perhaps i can meet her here. if you are of all these things, I'd love to be your friend, and possibly you may be the girl the Lord would have to be the one I marry. Please reply or send me a message
 
I am not (young that is) but I bless your purity, Xethea. You're only 21. Ask the Father to show you the way(s) He may want to grow you so you will be ready when she comes into your life.
 
i am too young, but I totally understand how you feel. I want God to show me the guy i am supposed to marry, so i can meet him now. but God times everything right, so once the girl of your dreams comes into your life, you may not know it, but God will make sure you two meet and live happily ever after :)
 
hi u are funny , u don't need to search , the best thing to do is to ask God to show u the right one , everything has its time , God know when to send her ;)