I'm always here.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JesusMyOnly

Senior Member
Jun 30, 2014
880
15
0
If anyone ever feels the need to reach out to me, by all means NEVER hesitate to do so.

I'm ALWAYS here if someone needs to talk or if you just need someone there for you.

I'm not the brightest or smartest person ever but I will do the best I can to help you.

Just as much as I am there, God is there way more.

I will not over step my boundaries and get nosey about what you are dealing with when you don't wish to share certain things. I would never judge you or push you away in your time of need. Even if what you are going through is considered the craziest thing.
ノ)ᴥ(ヾʔ 。^・ェ・^。 (▽◕ ᴥ ◕▽) U。・ェ・。U (ノ≧∀≦)ノ \(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ(●`・(エ)・´●) v.ʕʘ‿ʘʔ.v

If you are in need of prayer just ask me and I will add you to my prayer request list.
 
You are a Treasured Gift from God, to help others in Great need! God Bless You!
Amen! Amen! and Amen!
 
Helloooo. Do you still come on here? I guess you would have to to see this, haha. How are you doing?