I'm begging you to pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 23, 2018
I'm begging you to please pray for my marriage. Please pray for Steven, I love him so much and the devil is trying his best. We have barely spoken in days and I haven't seen him in a week. We serve a big god. Please saints, I'm begging you.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Heathersmiracle and this prayer. Lord protect and bless this marriage. Let steven talk to Heathersmiracle and both, live together happily and praising your name. Lord please watch and bless this marriage. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray for the family of Heathersmiracle. Bless and heal her relationship. Let all biterness be washed. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
I'm begging you to please pray for my marriage. Please pray for Steven, I love him so much and the devil is trying his best. We have barely spoken in days and I haven't seen him in a week. We serve a big god. Please saints, I'm begging you.
No need to beg Sister ..

Those who love the LORD will love their sisters in Christ and will respond to their prayer request..

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I agree with the fellow Christians in prayer for you and your husband. Let me just say from experience that GOD can and wants to save marriages. Trust in Him and put him first. GOD bless you

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. My heart ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug. I know how difficult it must be for you right now. Be assured of my continuous prayers for you and Steven. May God be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!]

Aug 24, 2018
Praying for the both you and Stevens marriage. As said above we serve a big God. Keep on with your faith the Lord is at work!

Apr 23, 2018
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, friend. My heart ached as I read your post, and I wish I could give you a hug. I know how difficult it must be for you right now. Be assured of my continuous prayers for you and Steven. May God be your ever-present help and may your confidence in His grace and goodness increase as you look to Him in faith. Stay strong. Sending hugs & prayers your way!]
I need a hug

Apr 23, 2018
You are no longer married?

So sorry. We love you. But more importantly, God loves you. Be Blessed sister.
I did not say that? I'm asking for prayer. Im asking for restoration. I'm asking for healing. Something is going on and I'm not sure what it is but I know the devil has his hands in it. I'm asking for prayer warriors to help me fight this battle. I'm asking for a glimpse of hope. We are still together but it isn't consistent. I'm asking for prayer.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
I did not say that? I'm asking for prayer. Im asking for restoration. I'm asking for healing. Something is going on and I'm not sure what it is but I know the devil has his hands in it. I'm asking for prayer warriors to help me fight this battle. I'm asking for a glimpse of hope. We are still together but it isn't consistent. I'm asking for prayer.
Ok. Will do, however your profile says you are no longer married.

Apr 23, 2018
Ok. Will do, however your profile says you are no longer married.
That's not something I put time into when I made it. I clicked next until I could post. I was desperately seeking prayer.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
That's not something I put time into when I made it. I clicked next until I could post. I was desperately seeking prayer.
And you shall definitely have it.

But You should contact mods about changing your profile. Most people are going to believe what it says. And it says you are not married.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I would hope for the best, but definitely prepare for the worst. He's been gone a week or more, with hardly any contact. A marriage is supposed to be 2 people consistently living together, not worlds apart and barely speaking. That's NOT a marriage. That's not even a relationship. God will only change Steven if Steven WANTS to be changed. If he doesn't, then God won't force him to come back to his marriage.

I'll leave you with this verse:
Luke 1:37.

"For nothing shall be impossible with God".

Lillywolf

Aug 29, 2018
I don't mean to sound macabre however, have you called the hospitals in your area? Your husband being gone for a week could be due to , God forbid, an accident.