I'm begging you to pray

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about your marital issues. I’m praying, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort you and Steven daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He be the center of your marriage, bring healing and restoration according to His perfect will.

Apr 23, 2018
I’m sorry to hear about your marital issues. I’m praying, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort you and Steven daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He be the center of your marriage, bring healing and restoration according to His perfect will.
Thank you so much

3rdday

I am praying for your marriage. God is walking with you during this terrible time. You can't control your husband's responses but you can control yours. Cling to God and I am praying he directs your steps and if its his will - saves this marriage. Psalm 34:18

Apr 23, 2018
I am praying for your marriage. God is walking with you during this terrible time. You can't control your husband's responses but you can control yours. Cling to God and I am praying he directs your steps and if its his will - saves this marriage. Psalm 34:18
Thank you

Solemateleft

Honor, Courage, Commitment
Jun 25, 2017
My heart goes out to you, and pray that the lord blesses you during your time of need. God Bless

Aug 21, 2018
Dear Father in heaven, we know that your will is for marriages to last and to thrive. You know what’s in Heather’s heart and I pray that you Spirit would help Steven realize that when he made the covenant of marriage with Heather, it’s a commitment for life, regardless of the trials that may come their way. I pray that you would humble Steven so that he would initiate conversations with Heather and meet with her. I pray that you will humble their hearts to ask forgiveness first for their own sins against you and to forgive each other as Christ has forgiven them. I pray that Steven would lead his family and love Heather as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her. And I pray for Heather that you would comfort her and give her peace as you restore their marriage. In your Son’s name I pray.

Apr 23, 2018
Dear Father in heaven, we know that your will is for marriages to last and to thrive. You know what’s in Heather’s heart and I pray that you Spirit would help Steven realize that when he made the covenant of marriage with Heather, it’s a commitment for life, regardless of the trials that may come their way. I pray that you would humble Steven so that he would initiate conversations with Heather and meet with her. I pray that you will humble their hearts to ask forgiveness first for their own sins against you and to forgive each other as Christ has forgiven them. I pray that Steven would lead his family and love Heather as Christ loved the church and gave Himself up for her. And I pray for Heather that you would comfort her and give her peace as you restore their marriage. In your Son’s name I pray.
This prayer means so much to me. I bawled the whole time I read it. Thank you so much.

Aug 21, 2018
This prayer means so much to me. I bawled the whole time I read it. Thank you so much.
Hello Heather,

Here's something that I hope will make you laugh:

A husband in a book store asks: Do you have a book called, "Husband, the Master of the House?"

Book store salesgirl answers: “Sir, fiction and comics are on the 1st floor!”

Apr 23, 2018
Please cover Steven in prayer today. We need intercession. we need a breakthrough. Please pray for our marriage. I need some hope today.

Aug 21, 2018
Hello Heather,

I continue to pray for the restoration and healing of your marriage with Steven. If you're not yet a part of a local Biblical church and a small group Bible study, I encourage you to be part of those. I get my hope from chewing on God's Word daily. And may His words give you hope and encouragement as you face your daily trials.

"so shall my word be that goes out from my mouth;
it shall not return to me empty,
but it shall accomplish that which I purpose,

and shall succeed in the thing for which I sent it."
~Isaiah 55:11