It's a great goal, but anyone denying the deity of Jesus is subject to banning. Perhaps you should just make your case.That is to say that Jesus Christ is a created man like the rest of us and He did not pre-exist His birth in Bethlehem around 6 to 4 BC. I have a very important question to ask you that might change your mind as to His deity?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
It's a great goal, but anyone denying the deity of Jesus is subject to banning. Perhaps you should just make your case.
It's a great goal, but anyone denying the deity of Jesus is subject to banning. Perhaps you should just make your case.
That is to say that Jesus Christ is a created man like the rest of us and He did not pre-exist His birth in Bethlehem around 6 to 4 BC. I have a very important question to ask you that might change your mind as to His deity?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
That is to say that Jesus Christ is a created man like the rest of us and He did not pre-exist His birth in Bethlehem around 6 to 4 BC. I have a very important question to ask you that might change your mind as to His deity?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
That is to say that Jesus Christ is a created man like the rest of us and He did not pre-exist His birth in Bethlehem around 6 to 4 BC. I have a very important question to ask you that might change your mind as to His deity?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
God , as in the Holy One of Israel ?Deity of Christ =Christ is God.
Soooooooo , how do u view John Ch 20 V 17 ?Sure. Isaiah 43:1-3.
Please, ask me the questionThat is to say that Jesus Christ is a created man like the rest of us and He did not pre-exist His birth in Bethlehem around 6 to 4 BC. I have a very important question to ask you that might change your mind as to His deity?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
In His humanity, Jesus was subject to the Father. @bluto asks a good question from John 17:5. What do you make of it? Did Jesus share in the glory of God? Even during His earthly ministry, He received worship and forgave sin. What do you make of these things?Soooooooo , how do u view John Ch 20 V 17 ?
Please, ask me the question.
It is not something everyone knows any more, especially since the site rules disappeared with the platform change in 2018, which oh my goodness, was seven years ago, so that is most of the time you have been here. Many would not know it otherwise because people get banned and it is rarely announced as to why, nor is it encouraged for anyone to ask. When the topic does come up, if I am around, I usually let the other person know as a courtesy to them, and some defy the rules and carry on anyways. Others after knowing simply keep those beliefs to themselves, as there are lots of other things to discuss. Also, a person can state their belief and it is not bannable, but arguing in favour of the view more seems to be, and I have seen a few banned because of it.Well I was not aware of that fact and I've been here about eight years now.
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto
Jesus had access to the Old Testament scriptures and would have known them perfectly , if we can recognise him in there then I'm pretty sure that he would have been able to recognise himself , the lamb slain from the foundation of the world and the ram caught in the thicket that was sacrificed by Abraham instead of sacrificing Isaac . God's plan of salvation , in Christ , existed even before Adam and Eve sinned because God always knew that they would sin . God is beyond space and time as we know it and God taught Jesus everything that Jesus needed to know . Jesus received God's Holy Spirit without measure .Ok! How did Jesus Christ know He existed before the world existed at John 17:5?
IN GOD THE SON,
bluto