im done. no reason to go on

  • Thread starter Thread starter FredT
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

FredT

Guest
Ive live a life of abuse. From childhood to military to being a juror on a high profile murder case. . My family has turned on me. Im alone in this world. No one loves me and I hate myself and have no desire to go on. I.know if I leave this world by my own hand I will end up in a terrible place. Im in terrible place now and no longer wish to live this life. Good bye everyone.
 
Stick around awhile longer. Things are just getting interesting. Hating yourself is preventing you from seeing the love that others have for you. What's the deal anyway Fred? Just by writing this little eulogy for yourself shows me that you believe that there is at least one person on this site that cares or otherwise you would be writing to yourself. I care. Stay.
 
Hi Fred, God loves you more than you can imagine!!!!. Let me tell you that we all have our share of abused, betrayed, neglected you name it, God loves and accept us just as we are. The world may shut it door to us and left us to die and it does not really care what we do with our lives but God do care and he definitely longs for us to embrace His love and the sacrifice He did on the cross to save you and me from whatever hell of a life that we have been living in. So hope that you let Jesus help you he is only a prayer away.
Dear Lord please help Fred know and realised how much you love and care for him and that you are the answer that he has been waiting for. Please dear God reach out and rescue Fred from the depth of despair and give him hope and the desire to live for you can carry him through this trying time of his life. Thank you Jesus for reaching out to Fred!!! in Jesus mighty name Aman
 
Dear Fred,
Please know that the state of terrible life that you are facing right now is only temporary. I can not be compared to spending eternity in the lake of fire and unending torture. The forces of darkness does not give a damp whether you end your life at this moment infact the quicker you do it the fiercer is their celebration that they won yet another soul for the kingdom of darkness. I want you to know that Jesus heart is bleeding for you and He does not want to lose you for you are precious to Him and He loves you with unconditional love. Reach out to Him for He is right there with you!!!!. He wants you to live and let Him hold your hand and walk with you each step of the way as He reveal to you just how much He loves and cares for you.
 
Fred will you do me a favor? Listen to us...I understand the life of abuse....my father
Verbally abused me....he beat me....my husband did the same....but I made it through to
the other side of life....death isnt an answer....life is the best payback to those who
abuse you....they cant win....when my family turned from me....I decided that I would make
a new family...they didnt have to be blood related...just loved me for me....well I did make
my new family...with Gods guidance and love ....He helped me build my family.....
we are small but mighty....and I got the love I deserved ....God has plans for you....
your new family will be searching for you....they will be needing you to do your part
to help them succeed together....for now I see you have us who care so there is your
start to a new family....hold on to life ....I promise you wont regret it.....im here for you
pm me I will help you....I am not a dr. Or therapist but I have lived and experianced
this and I would love to help you my brother......peace and joy find you soon...
Your sister,, mom, grandma,,,aunt,,,,,,,,,jo
Go to God He is waiting with open arms......trust Jesus....
 
by Kay Arthur

O Beloved, do you know that what concerns you is of the utmost concern to God? If you belong to the Lord Jesus Christ, every need, every trial, every temptation that touches you, touches God, because you are part of His Son. You are bone of His bone, flesh of His flesh. You belong to Jesus. He is your Savior, your Lord, your Head, your Elder Brother—a joint-heir with you.
As His child, this is why God tells you to humble yourself by casting every single care, everything that makes you anxious, worried, or upset upon Him. You are His sheep. He is your Shepherd.
Cast your cares on Him! Do not walk in pride, thinking you must bear it alone, figure it out, and somehow "make it" on your own. Humility admits need and says, "I cannot, but, God, You can!"
First Peter 5:6 and 7 says: "Humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you at the proper time, casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you."
Did you notice that I underlined the word "because" in that verse? I want you to see and know just how precious you are to Him. You have worth, value, purpose! Whether you believe it or not, it is true.
If there's a little voice inside you saying anything to the contrary, just know it is the voice of the serpent of old, Satan, who is the personification of doubt. He is the father of lies. He wants to convince you that whatever happens, you are on your own. Everything depends on you. That's a lie.
That is why the exhortation in 1 Peter 5:7, "casting all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you," is followed by these words: "Be of sober spirit." In other words, don't let your mind take you where you shouldn't go; keep your thoughts under control.
First Peter 5:8 says: "Be on the alert. Your adversary, the devil, prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour."
When you forget how precious you are to your Father God, when you think He doesn't care, or that He won't or can't care because of something you have done, or because of who you are, then, dear one, you are being devoured by the devil, and believe me, he is not toothless! He can chew you up and spit you out emotionally if you don't do what God says.
If you are afraid to commit yourself to God, to roll your burden onto His shoulders and leave it there (that is the metaphor behind "casting all your anxiety on Him"), then I can tell you this with utmost certainty, you don't have a proper understanding of God's character nor of His sovereignty.
The movie Braveheart was based on a true story of a Scottish hero who captured the hearts of millions. One of the main characters from the original story was Robert Bruce. The story is not in the movie, but Robert Bruce, like the movie character, Braveheart, endured persecution.
At one point when Robert Bruce was fleeing from those who would take his life, he ducked into a small cave. His persecutors searched the countryside for him, inspecting every possible hiding place. When they came to the cave where Bruce was actually hiding, one of the men ducked to go in and check out the cave, and noticing a spider's web, called to the others, telling them there was no need to go into the cave. They were convinced he couldn't have entered the cave without breaking the spider's web.
Overhearing them, and with a sigh of relief and trembling lips, Robert Bruce breathed this prayer: "O God, I thank Thee that in the tiny bowels of a spider you can place me a shelter."
Yes, God is able to care for you right down to sending spiders to hide you. And He will, because you are precious to Him and what concerns you is of the utmost concern to Him.
My friend, every single detail of your life is important to God. Continue to know God by studying His Word for yourself. Keep seeking Him daily, for He cares for you! Give Him this day, this month, this year, and give Him your future.
 
That is what the devil wants you to do, don't give him the satisfaction. We have to be strong because it is him that wants you to kill yourself so that you will never have peace even after death. It is not worth it, this world and everything in it belongs to Satan. We were sent here into these flesh bodies to be strong against this world and it evilness. Get to a place and open up God's word as asked Christ to come into your heart and ask him to bring His Spirit into you to give you the strength to continue you're a warrior for God, and you don't even realize it, but you will. Love you my brother.
 
Don't give up at the start of the year I felt as you did, but I persevered and applied the word of Jesus in my life and I can't believe how I've changed in 6 months and how I don't have the same problems
It was hard but not impossible and if you persevere you will get thru it pm me if you would like some support