Do you really think I'm fine when I say I am?
Do you really think I'm good or ok?
Do I seem ok?
Well, I'm not fine, good, or ok.
You expect me to be ok now, it's been 3 weeks right? I should be fine, I should be all good and happy again now.
If you think that then I hope you're kidding yourself.
No, I do not want to go out and look for another partner, I probably don't want to ever, let alone right now.
Please don't tell me to move on.
Please don't tell me that others have it worse off than me.
Please don't tell me I should appreciate what I have.
And, please don't tell me to get over it and move on.
Do you really think I'm good or ok?
Do I seem ok?
Well, I'm not fine, good, or ok.
You expect me to be ok now, it's been 3 weeks right? I should be fine, I should be all good and happy again now.
If you think that then I hope you're kidding yourself.
No, I do not want to go out and look for another partner, I probably don't want to ever, let alone right now.
Please don't tell me to move on.
Please don't tell me that others have it worse off than me.
Please don't tell me I should appreciate what I have.
And, please don't tell me to get over it and move on.