I'm giving it All to God.....please pray....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bowling300
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Bowling300

Guest
I really need God to bless my marriage and let me love my wife as Christ loved the church, you see during my journey so far I've learned to love her more because God is teaching me too but she is refusing it over and over doesn't really want to talk or anything so am I supposed to keep praying and giving it to God all I know is I can't give up on us I know now how she wants to be treated and I want the opportunity to show her this kind of love that is ever lasting through Gods eyes