I'm going to have Hydroxychloroquine now! I'll tell you the symptoms after have it.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 10, 2020
I just had 1 pill( 100 mg)at 10:00 A.M. I didn't contract it, I'm healthy, but I want to prevent .
I'm still fine now. 🙏😄
Let me get this straight....you are healthy and didn't contract the virus but you are taking a drug that is on shortage to prevent getting it? I'm sorry but that is the most asinine thing I've ever heard. What about the people who will end up dying without getting access to this drug? What will you say to these families of the loved ones that died because they couldn't get the drug because you wanted to prevent something you don't have? You are being extremely careless. Medication is meant for people who actually need it, not for an individual who just doesn't want to get a stupid virus because guess what? None of us want to get it.

Apr 2, 2020
Hey Susanna, I wish you to see the information, Hydroxychloroquine really kills the virus, I'm here to show Christians that the medicine is safe , more Christians will have it without fear. ETjIdCnWAAAQoOf.jpeg

S

Susanna

Hey Susanna, I wish you to see the information, Hydroxychloroquine really kills the virus, I'm here to show Christians that the medicine is safe , more Christians will have it without fear. View attachment 214232

Because a random guy on the internet says so? It’s a prescription drug. Not a candy.

Apr 2, 2020
Let me get this straight....you are healthy and didn't contract the virus but you are taking a drug that is on shortage to prevent getting it? I'm sorry but that is the most asinine thing I've ever heard. What about the people who will end up dying without getting access to this drug? What will you say to these families of the loved ones that died because they couldn't get the drug because you wanted to prevent something you don't have? You are being extremely careless. Medication is meant for people who actually need it, not for an individual who just doesn't want to get a stupid virus because guess what? None of us want to get it.
If there is only a gun in here, you saw a man who wants to kill you, the another guy are starving for 4 days and need a gun to hunt. Who gets the gun, who can survive.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Apr 2, 2020
Because a random guy on the internet says so? It’s a prescription drug. Not a candy.
Susanna, it's hard to explain in China, food crisis, bio warfare, financial crisis and massacre... My American friend who is a teacher in my city, she have to go to the school to teach English to her students, she cannot stay home. I treat her as my sister. I care about her, I can't lose her, I will give it to her if she needs. There are a lot of my friends in the revolution in my city, I can't let these great elites dead in crisis. A Wuhan doctor told me it, I trust him.

Mar 10, 2020
If there is only a gun in here, you saw a man who wants to kill you, the another guy are starving for 4 days and need a gun to hunt. Who gets the gun, who can survive.
You make absolutely no sense. Look I have a seizure disorder and a traumatic brain injury from something that happened back in 2016. If someone decided to take my my medication that helps me function during the day because let's say for example it helps treat something or prevent them from getting something and there was a shortage you are telling me that my purpose for receiving that med is worth nothing.

And btw I would fight the guy with a gun to survive to help find the hungry man food. If I die then it was time for me to go and be with Jesus

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Hey Susanna, I wish you to see the information, Hydroxychloroquine really kills the virus, I'm here to show Christians that the medicine is safe , more Christians will have it without fear. View attachment 214232
Do you know what is wrong with this graph??

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE VIRUS!

The drug is not killing anything. But it could be damaging you in many ways!!

Apr 2, 2020
Do you know what is wrong with this graph??

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE VIRUS!

The drug is not killing anything. But it could be damaging you in many ways!!
Ok Angela, I understand you. I don't have the medicine starting today.😉
I surrender to you.

Apr 2, 2020
You make absolutely no sense. Look I have a seizure disorder and a traumatic brain injury from something that happened back in 2016. If someone decided to take my my medication that helps me function during the day because let's say for example it helps treat something or prevent them from getting something and there was a shortage you are telling me that my purpose for receiving that med is worth nothing.

And btw I would fight the guy with a gun to survive to help find the hungry man food. If I die then it was time for me to go and be with Jesus
That's true ! But I didn't rob Hydroxychloroquine from the hospital, I bought it from a pharmacy, I didn't let the small town stop supply Hydroxychloroquine, it's still available in there.

E

EleventhHour

Search Hydroxychloroquine on Google and Twitter. I can't help you more. 😅
The site rules are that information like that must have a link otherwise it is plagiarism.
Please post the link.

Apr 2, 2020
Hydroxychloroquine man is not superman.🤣🤣🤣

Apr 2, 2020