I'm hannah!

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
welcometocc9p.png
 
=======================================================
hello Magenta, you have been greatly and lovingly missed -
I tried to send a personal message, but was unable to do so -
so thankful to hear your precious voice again...
:):)
 
=======================================================
hello Magenta, you have been greatly and lovingly missed -
I tried to send a personal message, but was unable to do so -
so thankful to hear your precious voice again...
:):)
Hello you two! I am not sure why you could not send a message... but yes, I did take a short hiatus, and am back posting, at least for now :D Thank you for your lovely welcome back :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: oldethennew
one never knows how much you can miss some one's heart/voice, until
they become or choose to become 'un-heard'...

but oh the joy, when fate intervenes...