I'm Here to Tell About It

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

nddreamer

Aug 31, 2017
I was alone sitting in a small park outside of Marshall, MN. There were just a few picnic tables there. It was a quiet place to read before picking up my son from daycare. We lived in a rural area and I wanted my son to have exposure to a lot of kids before he started kindergarten. A car pulled in and a man got out and came straight at me at a very fast pace. I didn't notice that though because he was talking to me all the time with a smile on his face and speaking all kinds of happy talk. He was about 10 paces from me when he asked me with a smile what I was reading. I held up the book and said the Bible. The happy talk stopped immediately and his smiling face turned into one of stunned amazement. He started backing away as quickly as he had approached me. He stumbled into a picnic table that spun him around. He took one more look back at me before he ran to his car. Rocks and gravel spewed everywhere as he raced down the gravel road and away. I still wonder if he was that afraid of the Bible or was it something else he saw. I can tell you, though, that I will never, ever, ever again be in a situation where I am alone in an isolated site. It wasn't till later I fully realized what almost happened to me. God is Great and Jesus is Lord of all!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I agree and praise God! I am glad you are safe. Evil is repulsed by the Light of Truth.

longtrekker

Sep 23, 2014
I’m glad u told this story.

It can be extraordinarily startling to witness (or be a part of ) such an ‘exchange’ and such a confirmation – and u know it when u see it…

And yes - God is great and Jesus Christ is lord of all.