Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm Interested..
Thread starterMadParrotWoman
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Great question and one I have been asking myself since I really started to understand "The Word". I'm not sure if any 'religon' represents my views on my personal relationship with the Lord, Jesus Christ. I would gladly say I follow his message of love, faith and forgiveness but as far as a denomination.... I'll just say...Jesus Christ died on a cross for me and you. I am so thankful I cannot express. So, I follow him and all he did. His message was clear....love one another as I have loved you...