If you know and love Jesus the please help me to understand about his reasoning. Why did Jesus have all 12 of his disciples write about his ministry according to their own perception but never write a single word himself. I'd like to rule out that he was to busy or that he couldn't read or write himself. I personally can't believe either of those two answers.
Hello Cloud . I'm sorry. I have not read the Bible. There is a reason why. I have a learning disability. I'm dyslexic. It's very saviour in me. Obliously I can read and write with the help of spell check. If not for spell check I wouldn't be able to talk on here at all. I have a very high level IQ to offset my disability. If I heir, see something do in person, or think about something I read I can retain it. If I just read anything and there is nothing to think about it just turns into a jumbled up mess. God has made it so that I must think for myself to learn. I've been thinking about this question ever since I fully submitted my self to God 33 years ago. Right after I did that I attempted to read the Bible. Everyday for almost a year. I could not remember a word of what I read the next day. Like I said it is a savior disability.
Hello Cloud . I'm sorry. I have not read the Bible. There is a reason why. I have a learning disability. I'm dyslexic. It's very saviour in me. Obliously I can read and write with the help of spell check. If not for spell check I wouldn't be able to talk on here at all. I have a very high level IQ to offset my disability. If I heir, see something do in person, or think about something I read I can retain it. If I just read anything and there is nothing to think about it just turns into a jumbled up mess. God has made it so that I must think for myself to learn. I've been thinking about this question ever since I fully submitted my self to God 33 years ago. Right after I did that I attempted to read the Bible. Everyday for almost a year. I could not remember a word of what I read the next day. Like I said it is a savior disability.