Thank you 1Josaph. What you have to say is true. The men who wrote the Bible were compelled by the Holly spirit to speak only the truth. I as a Christian would not question this.
I as do you know that Jesus is and was God. There in the beginning as he is here with us now. Jesus was and is the way the truth and the light of all of mankind. He died on the cross so that we could be granted forgiveness and achieve the glory of heaven. This knowledge saves us as individuals. God, Jesus, and the Holly spirit havr unconditional love for all mankind. Through Jesus's ministry they saught to save all mankind that all may know the glory of heaven. Not just individuals. The goal of saving all of mankind has not yet been reached. I believe that it can be reach. To do so we must continue to try to better understand Jesus's life and his ministry to the world.
You say there is no more complete answer. If I knew all the answers that God wanted me to know I should have already ascended as did Moses and Jesus. If you knew then the same would be true for you. I still have much to learn!!! I do not know what Gods path is for you. I am not questioning your faith. Nor am I questioning the truth of what is written in the Bible. I'm only saying that nether you or I know all that God wishes us to know and understand..
If I were sovereign over all thing and had children to teach to be care takers of my domain. I would lead them to what they needed to know without giving them the answer. I would know that the only real knowledge has to come from within. I only believe this because I being Dyslexic can only learn by this method. If I'm given an answer then I will forget it the next day. Sometimes sooner then that.