Cloud9 can we talk on another forum? I don't know how to do a friends request. Do you?
I'm sorry Cloud9 I don't understand the word berean? I do understand the rest of what you have to say. I can't agree with you more. It still doesn't answer my question though.
This is an excellent website.
You can get a
Deliverance & Healing Ministry Training Package
for only $52.00
Wow!
For only $52 ANYONE can instantly have GIFTS OF HEALING
and POWER OVER DEMONS OF EVERY VARIETY!
That is truly a bargain.
$52 is really cheap for all that power.
Maybe if I buy 2 packages I'll have double the power!
It's worth a try.
Gosh... now I'm really wondering.
If you can get the gifts of healing for only $52...
Why are people spending HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS for MEDICAL SCHOOL!
It's CRAZY!
Well.. I bet that Everett Cox guy selling the healing powers...
I'll bet he surely goes into hospitals and heals everybody.
Surely.
Maybe I'll call and ask him.
Surely he goes into hospitals and heals all the sick children with amputated limbs.
Surely he does.
Surely he wouldn't let little children with amputated limbs suffer.
I'm going to call him tomorrow and ask for a list of amputees he's healed.
: )
This is so EXCITING!!!!
This is an excellent website.
You can get a
Deliverance & Healing Ministry Training Package
for only $52.00
Wow!
For only $52 ANYONE can instantly have GIFTS OF HEALING
and POWER OVER DEMONS OF EVERY VARIETY!
That is truly a bargain.
$52 is really cheap for all that power.
Maybe if I buy 2 packages I'll have double the power!
It's worth a try.
Gosh... now I'm really wondering.
If you can get the gifts of healing for only $52...
Why are people spending HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS for MEDICAL SCHOOL!
It's CRAZY!
Well.. I bet that Everett Cox guy selling the healing powers...
I'll bet he surely goes into hospitals and heals everybody.
Surely.
Maybe I'll call and ask him.
Surely he goes into hospitals and heals all the sick children with amputated limbs.
Surely he does.
Surely he wouldn't let little children with amputated limbs suffer.
I'm going to call him tomorrow and ask for a list of amputees he's healed.
: )
This is so EXCITING!!!!
Hello Cloud . I'm sorry. I have not read the Bible. There is a reason why. I have a learning disability. I'm dyslexic. It's very saviour in me. Obliously I can read and write with the help of spell check. If not for spell check I wouldn't be able to talk on here at all. I have a very high level IQ to offset my disability. If I heir, see something do in person, or think about something I read I can retain it. If I just read anything and there is nothing to think about it just turns into a jumbled up mess. God has made it so that I must think for myself to learn. I've been thinking about this question ever since I fully submitted my self to God 33 years ago. Right after I did that I attempted to read the Bible. Everyday for almost a year. I could not remember a word of what I read the next day. Like I said it is a savior disability.
Acts 8:20 ►
New International Version
Peter answered: "May your money perish with you, because you thought you could buy the gift of God with money!