I'm looking for someone with knowledge of Islamic eschatology and Bible eschatology

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LeeUK

Hi, Last year, God put it on my heart to study Biblical eschatology and Islamic eschatology. I have come to learn that Islam is the great deception created by Satan which will play a major role in end-time events.

Many people do not know that Islam has prophecies on end-time events which are very similar to what we have in the Bible. So similar that they are almost identical to ours except with a twisted interpretation. What we must understand is that Satan can not lie to his followers about what is going to happen, because it is going to happen regardless as it is written in the Word of God. Therefore, what he can do and has done is give an alternative and deceptive interpretation of the events that are destined to happen so that his followers will be strengthened when they see these things come to pass.

I believe that God has given me a revelation regarding the second period of Daniels 70 weeks prophecy which is not like any I have found elsewhere. I am looking to find someone who has knowledge of Islamic end-time prophecy (in particular the Hadith) and Biblical end-time prophecy so I can share this information with them and discuss this revelation.

Thanks, and God Bless!

R

Ras13

hi Lee i am a former muslim and i will totally agree with you i am still new to the christian faith and my knowledge about bible is limited but i would love to discuss with you.
Ras

Dec 1, 2014
Ras13...GOD bless you, my fellow CHRISTIAN! wow...awesome testimony in that you claimed being a 'former muslim"....What a mighty GOD we serve. Your life reflects just how great JESUS CHRIST is...because JESUS is for everyone..even muslims. This world needs more muslims converted to reach their own communities, loved ones and countrymen. What a destiny and mission you now have. Do not become over-whelmed. The Holy spirit within you is mightier than he (satan) that is in the world!

C

Chuckt

Hi Lee,

I have knowledge of the Bible.
I have a Koran but I'm not an expert in Islam but think I could learn some more from the Muslims or Ex Muslims in your discussion.
What is your motivation behind your studies?

Chuck

Last edited:

Yeraza_Bats

Dec 11, 2014
I know a little : p I mean, its definitely something you could call an "interest" of mine : p I think the fact that John writes in chapter 16 verse 2 that they will pull the people of Israel out from the synagogues and kill them, believing they are offering God service, because they do not know the Father or the Son, and that in Bukari 52:117 in Islamic scriptures muslims are told "the hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say 'Oh muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so come kill him!'", really says alot about whos behind the quran and the god allah : p

I am on that same path as you, I strongly believe the islamic mahdi will be the anti christ, Isa will be the false prophet, and that they will wage war on Israel, creating persecution against the Jews until the day of the Lords return, where He will show them that He is the Lord, and He will judge them for dividing His land and His people. Walid Shoebat asked how many nations in the bible that we are told will be judged by Him that are not Islamic, apparently he has gotten no arguments : p

You can PM me if you wanna, I enjoy having people to talk about these things with : p Im not an expert or anything, but I definitely have my eye in that direction too : p

Last edited:
Nov 19, 2012
Hi, Last year, God put it on my heart to study Biblical eschatology and Islamic eschatology. I have come to learn that Islam is the great deception created by Satan which will play a major role in end-time events.

Many people do not know that Islam has prophecies on end-time events which are very similar to what we have in the Bible. So similar that they are almost identical to ours except with a twisted interpretation. What we must understand is that Satan can not lie to his followers about what is going to happen, because it is going to happen regardless as it is written in the Word of God. Therefore, what he can do and has done is give an alternative and deceptive interpretation of the events that are destined to happen so that his followers will be strengthened when they see these things come to pass.

I believe that God has given me a revelation regarding the second period of Daniels 70 weeks prophecy which is not like any I have found elsewhere. I am looking to find someone who has knowledge of Islamic end-time prophecy (in particular the Hadith) and Biblical end-time prophecy so I can share this information with them and discuss this revelation.

Thanks, and God Bless!

Hadiths are unreliable, and not worthy of study.

I have studied Koranic Arabic for the past 20 years, and have arrived at the conclusion that the Koran is composed of >75% paraphrased Biblical Book of Revelation material.

As such, the Islamic concepts of Heaven and Hell are similar, as well as the eschatology contained in Revelation.

L

LeeUK

Thanks for your replies. I have been away this week. I will inbox you individually :)

C

Chuckt

Hadiths are unreliable, and not worthy of study.

I have studied Koranic Arabic for the past 20 years, and have arrived at the conclusion that the Koran is composed of >75% paraphrased Biblical Book of Revelation material.

As such, the Islamic concepts of Heaven and Hell are similar, as well as the eschatology contained in Revelation.
Is it possible they stole from a source or manuscript we don't have?

Nov 19, 2012
Is it possible they stole from a source or manuscript we don't have?
Actually, the authors of the Koran plainly state that they merely copied Biblical scripture and converted it into Arabic. Since it was initially oral, it was set to rhyme in Arabic, in order to facilitate its remembrance....and contains the same Biblical message, albeit paraphrased and out of direct order due to the rhyming nature.

The Holy Bible was already canonized before the Koran came into existence....and the Koran contains numerous Arabicised words from the Greek...thus, I would venture to say that its authors used a Greek copy of the Bible as the reference.

The Koran is 99% Biblical material...OT, NT, Gospel accounts....and the very Book that modern-day Muslims vehemently reject - The Book of Revelation.

A fascinating study...

U

Ultimatum77

Actually, the authors of the Koran plainly state that they merely copied Biblical scripture and converted it into Arabic. Since it was initially oral, it was set to rhyme in Arabic, in order to facilitate its remembrance....and contains the same Biblical message, albeit paraphrased and out of direct order due to the rhyming nature.

The Holy Bible was already canonized before the Koran came into existence....and the Koran contains numerous Arabicised words from the Greek...thus, I would venture to say that its authors used a Greek copy of the Bible as the reference.

The Koran is 99% Biblical material...OT, NT, Gospel accounts....and the very Book that modern-day Muslims vehemently reject - The Book of Revelation.

A fascinating study...
I am not 100% sure but from what I have read on the web and watched on youtube....the islamic faith is rumored to have been started by the RC church. Even muhammed himself had a RC cousin who is said to have influenced some of his writing.

Also if you consider some of their rituals/garments they are very similar. For instance the men wear a cap over the head in RC (bishops etc) and the men in islam also cover the head with a cap. The use of prayer beads. The hijab is also similar to the outfit that nuns wear...there are more similarities but it does make one wonder if it is true RC created islam. Once again I am not saying i know for sure just sharing what I found on the web :) I would be interested in hearing from someone with an islamic background as well and their opinion on if they think RC started/influenced the islamic religion?

Nov 19, 2012
I am not 100% sure but from what I have read on the web and watched on youtube....the islamic faith is rumored to have been started by the RC church. Even muhammed himself had a RC cousin who is said to have influenced some of his writing.

Also if you consider some of their rituals/garments they are very similar. For instance the men wear a cap over the head in RC (bishops etc) and the men in islam also cover the head with a cap. The use of prayer beads. The hijab is also similar to the outfit that nuns wear...there are more similarities but it does make one wonder if it is true RC created islam. Once again I am not saying i know for sure just sharing what I found on the web :) I would be interested in hearing from someone with an islamic background as well and their opinion on if they think RC started/influenced the islamic religion?

Islam is the world's largest Christian cult.

The authors who originally penned the Koran were most likely early Arab Protestant Christians...as evidenced by several passages denouncing Mary as deity - if which, Mariolatry was, and still is, a large part of the RCC.

Since the first penning of the text, an ignorant islam has misinterpreted its true Trinitarian message...

C

Chuckt

A fascinating study...
My company was bought by four Muslims or more. How could I approach them about this?

C

Chuckt

A fascinating study...
How close or far away from the original autographs could we be certain or would the manuscript they copied from be non-existent today?

Nov 19, 2012
My company was bought by four Muslims or more. How could I approach them about this?
I have conveyed an untold number of Muslims this message over the years, and none were too thrilled by the idea that their book of faith is really a knock-off of the Holy Bible.

Most Muslims, like most Christians, have not even bothered to read their Book of faith....so all Muslims can do is go upon what islam has indoctrinated them with - and that is to denounce Christians and their Bible.

Any scholarly Muslim would already be a Christian if he/she really understood the meaning of the Koran.

Don't jeopardize your work place environment. But...if you want to get the ball rolling, have a copy of your Bible at your desk so that others can see that you study it....and then get a copy of the Koran so that they can see that you are also studying that....and then the topic of similarities can come up on occasion...

Nov 19, 2012
How close or far away from the original autographs could we be certain or would the manuscript they copied from be non-existent today?
There would be numerous sources from which they could have copied the bulk of Koran from...codex Sinaiticus...codex Alexadrinus, etc, etc...

C

Chuckt

What version of the Koran should I get and why?
I have a Koran but other Muslims were like, "Why are you reading that one?"

L

LeeUK

I have posted the revelation that I believe God has given to me in the Bible discussion section. Thanks.

Nov 19, 2012
What version of the Koran should I get and why?
I have a Koran but other Muslims were like, "Why are you reading that one?"

The absolute best way to approach any scripture is through a detailed exegesis. However, this takes copious amounts of time to perform.I personally prefer exegesis over any rendering out there, however, the best place to start for a literal English rending which is head and shoulders above the mainstream pack, is the following rendering …

http://www.koranlitranslateandtheconspiracy.com/

This was the rendering which first convinced me that the Koran was merely repackaged Biblical material. It comes complete with an elementary dictionary for use in determining word translation – a step in the right direction over the popular renderings.