I'm new here & going through divorce. Please pray for me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Queenie24

Aug 24, 2024
I'm new here. I'm going through a divorce. I feel like this is hell. I wouldnt pray this for my worse enemy. Please send prayers for my broken heart, my kids, and that my mind settles down. This is not easy. In feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. It feels like this can't be reality.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
I am so sorry to hear of your present pain and sorrows.
I will pray for you and your children, and your husband (ex) as well...

Welcome!
:)

ImLova

Aug 7, 2024
I ahnd welcome, so sorry to hear. I will pray

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
praying-hands-2539580_1280 - Copy.jpg
:)
"Be reminded of your own favorite bible verse."

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC Queenie24 and a Scripture that came to mind for you,
Isaiah 41:10: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
When people fail us it's so nice to be assured that God is always there for us. Reading a few Psalms is a great reminder of God's mercy and closeness. I pray God's Comforter helps you stay strong & God bless you and your family🌹🙏✝🔯

Aug 24, 2024
Welcome to CC Queenie24 and a Scripture that came to mind for you,
Isaiah 41:10: "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
When people fail us it's so nice to be assured that God is always there for us. Reading a few Psalms is a great reminder of God's mercy and closeness. I pray God's Comforter helps you stay strong & God bless you and your family🌹🙏✝🔯
Thank you so much for this scripture and your kind words, they just blessed me🙏🏽

May 9, 2024
I'm new here. I'm going through a divorce. I feel like this is hell. I wouldnt pray this for my worse enemy. Please send prayers for my broken heart, my kids, and that my mind settles down. This is not easy. In feel like I'm losing my mind sometimes. It feels like this can't be reality.
I’m sorry you are going through that. I went through separation about 7 years ago and it was just as you put it. May God give you the strength you need for such trying time.