Im new here.. Prayer & Support PLEASE

  • Thread starter Thread starter KevinEzReborn777
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KevinEzReborn777

Guest
Lately things at home are not working out because of an addiction my older brother has to smoking/marijuana usage. It's tearing my household apart. I'm here for a quick prayer from the heart please.

Request:
My name: Kevin,
Brother: Alex
Mother: Doris

Peace at home, and my life.
I need more faith!
My restoration with God
An encounter with God
...and what ever the holy spirit reveals to you...



THANK YOU GUYS! I really need the prayer and support! God Bless you all!
 
I hope that more peace is brought to your home as well as into your life. I hope that God the Father provides you with more genuine faith - in Jesus Name
 
Heavenly father I come before you in reverence and I want to just lift Your name on High, shout your name from the rooftops and over every situation we as your children face from day to day, Lord you are above any situation and although it sometimes feel as if as if things are out of hand we know that you are always in control. God I pray for your hand on this family, I pray for our Brother Kevin who in faith is calling out to his heavenly father for resolve. Lord bring peace in this household, make a way for them to fight the addiction of this sibling who's blinded by the lies of the world. Bring Victory God, victory over this addiction, over the situation that this brother is facing. Lord speak to the Route of the problem and let your Grace rest on this household.

Amen
 
Matthew 17:20.....
This passage is a good one for those of us who think we dont have enough faith...
I will be happy to pray for your situation....but when I pray my faith tells me to thank Him for what He is already doing...
Not what I want from Him...that shows that even though I cant see what He is working on'... I truly know that He has His
hand in it already...and that is what I think faith is....so smile big and know that God is about to show you a miracle...

I thank you Heavenly Father for helping this family may they find peace and joy....in Jesus,s name....
 
Kevin, I can relate. Some people in my life are also chained and bound by the enemy. Lord, I pray You would loose Alex from this addiction. I pray Kevin would be an example to his brother of the joy and happiness that can be found in Christ alone. I pray You would give Doris strength and increase Kevin's faith about the amazing things You are about to do for this household. In Christ's Name, Amen.

A word for you:

"See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland." --Isaiah 43:19
 
Setting all you ask for and your brother before God in Jesus's name.
All is in my daily prayers.

welcome to cc! :)

God bless
pickles