I'm new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

R2oses1

Jun 29, 2020
My name is Jean and I live in the UK...
I've just turned 60. I'm married to Allan. We have a son and a daughter. We have four grandchildren.
I take my faith seriously. I had a conversion experience (after months in the wilderness) which has changed my life.

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello Jean, we are glad to have you join us at Christian Chat and hope you and Allan find many friends and good fellowship here. Hope everyone in your family is doing well and is safe. We look forward to chatting with both of you. May God bless you. :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
I've just turned 60. I'm married to Allan. We have a son and a daughter. We have four grandchildren.
I take my faith seriously. I had a conversion experience (after months in the wilderness) which has changed my life.

PTL! God knows best. He knows what we need to grow nearer to Him. We will just trust Him. Welcome to CC, sister Jean.:)

C

CozHElivesIcanface2morrow

Hi! Jean 😊 Welcome to CC 😊

God bless you and your family! Stay safe ❤

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC Jean and nice to meet you! The UK looks so wonderful, I watch many shows filmed there. Hope you had a great birthday, my sisters-27th & mothers-28th:love: and my brother's name is Alan, lol. God bless you and your family!

Chae2020

Jul 2, 2020
Hello Jean. I am new here as well. Going through a unpleasant life event and just wanted to connect with Christian people

Jul 6, 2020
Unpleasant life event... Trip to the dentist?

Chae2020

Jul 2, 2020
Well it's painful like a trip to the dentist so let's just go with that.

17Bees

Oct 14, 2016
Good for you R@oses1. Your name is as unusual as mine! Welcome to CC.

Hello Jean. I am new here as well. Going through a unpleasant life event and just wanted to connect with Christian people
Hi Chae2020. Describing a life even as "unpleasant" is usually a classy way of saying "I desperately need support". It's lucky we share the same God of Israel that turns tables. The King Almighty of spiritual support. Welcome to CC!

Jul 6, 2020
I do need support during this time
I am sure you can find some here. It has been surprisingly refreshing so far. Usually I get kicked out for holding to scripture without compromise and often times with a dissenting opinion to the majority albeit well backed by scripture..

Jul 6, 2020
Just coming off a relationship of a few years so im kind of spent when it comes to emotional support. Im sure one of the ladies on here would be glad to pray with you.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
welcome Jean and have a great day <3