I'm new.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

TLCSFA

Active member
Sep 8, 2021
104
65
28
74
Hello all. I'm just joining & thought I'd say what I'm about. Not much lol. I'm retired, staying home taking care of things. I have a grand daughter living near me so we get to chat every once in awhile. I love meeting people & laughter. I'm single but so many men hang around it isn't funny. Bill (light bill) & like that. Ya'll have a blessed day & enjoy yourselves
 
Nice to meet you and have you joining the fellowship here at CC:) Sounds like you're a lot of fun and I'm sure you'll be making even more friends in the Forums. God bless you and your family!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and AnnG
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


Welcome! :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade and AnnG
Hello all. I'm just joining & thought I'd say what I'm about. Not much lol. I'm retired, staying home taking care of things. I have a grand daughter living near me so we get to chat every once in awhile. I love meeting people & laughter. I'm single but so many men hang around it isn't funny. Bill (light bill) & like that. Ya'll have a blessed day & enjoy yourselves
👍🖐️
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deade