Im not trying to anger anyone but so many on here need to repent.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eternallife
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Eternallife

Guest
I
don't know what sins are hidden in peoples hearts but they all need to go. For me I used to feel I was getting oppressed by people and for a while there I was bitter about our country being trillions of dollars in dept and I thought my bitterness was just. That all had to be repented of and I had to trust God's righteous judgements because I read scripture for ten plus years daily and I didn't even see the truth enough to have called myself a Christian by God' s standards.​Repent of everything.
 
its a daily thing , Holy Spirit will guide us if we ask him . let go of the worlds noise and step back into the peace of Jesus . Jesus wants all people and rather not leave even one .
 
Hmmm.. let the one up top decide who needs to repent. Judge not my friend. For thee is only one that can judge and it's not you or I.
 
JC_is_Lord;bt18985 said:
Hmmm.. let the one up top decide who needs to repent. Judge not my friend. For thee is only one that can judge and it's not you or I.
Thats not scriptural my friend. Which btw, God is not "up top" but he resides IN the believer. I understand what the OP is saying. He may be attempting to restore gently which is scriptural. The world says "dont judge" but those in the body of Christ do judge and restore......................
 
This is just a post on a chatroom. Justcallmetinman is right. I shared a little of my testimony and my mistakes in my attempt to walk with the Lord. It was written out of love and only to help people understand that we will never truly understand Christ without a completely repented heart.
 
Yes, every minute we need to repent because do know the fact time when Jesus Christ return, now and then we can do mistaken but only one we can do is repent and do the best thing to correct our wrongs...