Im praying for a Miracle for my daughter and I

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Father, I come to you today with faith so small I cannot see a way. I want to believe you are able to do more than I ever imagine. I want to walk by faith and not by sight. God, please bring a miracle into my life. I know that you can do the impossible in my life and I am trusting in your promises. Thank you for being a God who sees and hears my every need. In Jesus' name, amen.

I ask that you soften my daughter's heart and let her see clearly through the cloud of darkness of her mental illness that hangs over her and I. I ask for you to reunite us and your grace and mercy and your love. I ask that the love she has for me will show through the darkness that she is going through. I ask that she will know that Im there for her no matter what life throws at us.

I ask for your forgiveness for my sins, and let me forgive others in the same. I ask That my daughter be made whole and show forgiveness towards me and others. I ask that she be filled with the Holy Spirit so she will come to you and walk with me along side of you.
I witnessed the miracle of her birth and now I beg you God for a miracle to heal us and restore us to our healthy,loving relationship that we once had.
In Jesus's name I ask for this. Amen and Thank you for your Mercy upon us.

Please my friends join me in this prayer for 2 lost souls that need each other desperately.

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
My family and I are praying for you and your daughter, for we know that God answers prayer...Amen

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
My family and I are praying for you and your daughter, for we know that God answers prayer...Amen
Thank you, God Bless You.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Something I found. I pray it helps. Dear Father, give this gentle man and his beautiful daughter moments and sunsets and treasures unlike any other they've ever experienced. Help them grow in the love, respect and honor of each other daily.
In your precious name I pray Amen
===============================

I AM MORE THAN BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER

I am a living, breathing human being.

I am a person, a person who feels emotions deeply.

I am a fighter: an overcomer. I face my borderline personality disorder day in and day out.
I am a Christian, and fighting a mental disorder doesn’t make me less of one.
I’m just trying to get myself through this thing called life, one day at a time.
I live with depression and anxiety.
Every morning I have to push myself out of bed. Some mornings harder than others. I cry myself to sleep, praying, “God, where are you?”
Fear has become my best friend. I live in fear of not being good enough. I live in fear that people will walk away. I ask this question every day: If people really knew me, the broken parts of me, would they still love me? Would they choose to still stick around?
“Angie I can’t be your friend anymore.” These words, they break me. These words are words I’ve heard so often, and yet I would rather hear these words and hurt and feel than for people to all of a sudden just stop talking to me, ignoring me as though I never existed.
I would rather feel the hurt of the words than be given the silent treatment, than to all of a sudden be treated as though I am not human.
What’s it like to live day by day with my disorders?
Let me tell you, it’s not easy, but it’s these disorders that make me want to help a world of people who are like me.
I know what it’s like to walk in the foot steps of someone with a mental disorder.
I know what it’s like to be treated like just another statistic.
Yet there is something beautiful about living with these mental illnesses. There is something beautiful about feeling emotions so deeply.
Because I live with BPD, I am able to love those around me so deeply, and I believe that is a beautiful thing.
And yes, there are times I hurt those closest to me, but that is when grace comes in and shows me there is beauty in the breakdown.

MIGHTY PARTNER RESOURCES

via Personality Disorder Awareness Network

There is beauty in the person I was created to be, there is beauty in the person God intends for me to be. I am more than just my BPD, and that right there, is a beautiful thing.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, you blessed Soc1 with a daughter we pray let them love and have a good relationship and love like a father and daughter, please bless them and this prayer. Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Something I found. I pray it helps. Dear Father, give this gentle man and his beautiful daughter moments and sunsets and treasures unlike any other they've ever experienced. Help them grow in the love, respect and honor of each other daily.
In your precious name I pray Amen
===============================

I AM MORE THAN BORDERLINE PERSONALITY DISORDER

I am a living, breathing human being.

I am a person, a person who feels emotions deeply.

I am a fighter: an overcomer. I face my borderline personality disorder day in and day out.
I am a Christian, and fighting a mental disorder doesn’t make me less of one.
I’m just trying to get myself through this thing called life, one day at a time.
I live with depression and anxiety.
Every morning I have to push myself out of bed. Some mornings harder than others. I cry myself to sleep, praying, “God, where are you?”
Fear has become my best friend. I live in fear of not being good enough. I live in fear that people will walk away. I ask this question every day: If people really knew me, the broken parts of me, would they still love me? Would they choose to still stick around?
“Angie I can’t be your friend anymore.” These words, they break me. These words are words I’ve heard so often, and yet I would rather hear these words and hurt and feel than for people to all of a sudden just stop talking to me, ignoring me as though I never existed.
I would rather feel the hurt of the words than be given the silent treatment, than to all of a sudden be treated as though I am not human.
What’s it like to live day by day with my disorders?
Let me tell you, it’s not easy, but it’s these disorders that make me want to help a world of people who are like me.
I know what it’s like to walk in the foot steps of someone with a mental disorder.
I know what it’s like to be treated like just another statistic.
Yet there is something beautiful about living with these mental illnesses. There is something beautiful about feeling emotions so deeply.
Because I live with BPD, I am able to love those around me so deeply, and I believe that is a beautiful thing.
And yes, there are times I hurt those closest to me, but that is when grace comes in and shows me there is beauty in the breakdown.

MIGHTY PARTNER RESOURCES

via Personality Disorder Awareness Network

There is beauty in the person I was created to be, there is beauty in the person God intends for me to be. I am more than just my BPD, and that right there, is a beautiful thing.
Thank you my friend, that's a beautiful thing you found for me. I was turned down by my daughter tonight to have our annual trip to see the Nutcracker,it would have been our 13th time attending. I pray for things to be different,but they wont until she either gets help or God waves his mighty hand over this problem we are having.

I really appreciate all that you are doing for me, it means a lot. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers, you are in mine as well.

God Bless You.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
Father God, you blessed Soc1 with a daughter we pray let them love and have a good relationship and love like a father and daughter, please bless them and this prayer. Lord we agree with this prayer, please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
Thank you Levi85 your continued prayers are helping me, get through this dark time. My daughter turned down our annual outing for the Nutcracker this year, it would have been our 13th time. My heart is not only broken it is being stepped on and ground into the earth.

God Bless you

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
FATHER move upon Soc1 and her daughter. Establish them and strengthen them in all your might that they may be one in you. Together forever in your loving arms Amen.

Soc1

Oct 10, 2017
FATHER move upon Soc1 and her daughter. Establish them and strengthen them in all your might that they may be one in you. Together forever in your loving arms Amen.
Thank you and God Bless You

blessedby1

Aug 15, 2017
Father God I do lift up to you this father and daughter, Jeremiah 33:3 says Call to Me and I will show you great and mighty things which you do not know' Lord as many are crying out to you, that you would restore their relationship.

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Hear my cry, O God;
Attend to my prayer.
2 From the end of the earth I will cry to You,
When my heart is overwhelmed;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]3 For You have been a shelter for me,
A strong tower from the enemy.
4 I will abide in Your tabernacle forever;
I will trust in the shelter of Your wings. [/FONT]
[/FONT]

Psalm 61

K

kittycat7

.but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.
John 4:14