I'm scared

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nel3
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nel3

Guest
I live in this life feeling like a liar. I feel so lonely, I was looking through all of my friends for someone to talk to and found no one. I feel less than other people. I am struggling a lot. Sometimes when I wake up I am so scared. I'm having thoughts that doesn't go away. I look to the floor when I walk, I feel that my worth has been taken away, I'm not myself anymore and that scares me so much. I truly was a happy person, smiling most of the time until I sinned. Thoughts of my past keep coming up and I just want to run away from them. I don't feel happy. I repented and I'm not feeling happy with who I am. I'm disappointed with myself. I failed God, my parents and myself without even noticing it.
 
What's awesome about grace is that no matter how much you sinned against God, He is still by your side and still loves you and still will fight for you. Being a Christian doesn't mean you won't fall, it means you have Jesus when you do. Whenever we fall short, Jesus always has His arms opened wide. Jesus said "come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls." (Matthew 11:29)

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:6 NASB