Im so excited!

  • Thread starter Thread starter wantstogiveup
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

wantstogiveup

Guest
Today is 24 days sober! I don't even crave them anymore. God has done so much in my life and I can't get enough! I've had a few bumps in the road but God is in control! Thank you Lord!:-)
 
Good for you...............one day at a time..........day be day...........and God bless
 
All Glory to God, for what he has done in your life my sister, keep seeking the Lord and he will sustain you. God Bless.
 
Wonderful news! Praise God! Keep doing what you are doing, chica. You are on your way to a new life full of blessings!
 
Today is 24 days sober! I don't even crave them anymore. God has done so much in my life and I can't get enough! I've had a few bumps in the road but God is in control! Thank you Lord!:-)

Awesome , if you feel the urge get on your kness and stay there till it passes.
 
Praise the lord

Dear father i ask you to continually to keep her strong amen