IM so sad, and depressed

  • Thread starter Thread starter guideme
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

guideme

Guest
Im 17, go to a normal school and having a "normal" ? life. It's been a month since i was diagnosed with a disease that's very frustrating for me. What's sadder, is that, everyday i feel a new bad thing about my self. My allergies are worsening, always new itching in my body, my defense system is weakening. But I know, that i will still not die. God has a plan for me. I know it. He loves me. He loves each and everyone of us, SO MUCH. We are not rich, and my family is going through a tough time because of financial problems. Few years back, we asked for a house, and God gave it to us. Its been 4 months, since we had our own house. I am really happy. But Im sad because of the problems that we are having now. My dad , ughhhh .. I always pray that God would touch his heart to change. He is not a father to us, and definitely not a husband to my mother. He always asks my mom for money for him to use in gambling or in his vices. He sometimes even owes my money. That's sad. :( And he is sick, but he wont admit it. He wont get himself checked, one thing I know, he wont go o a doktor because he knows that the main reason he is sick, is because he is always a drunk guy and a smoker. I am always alone, I have a problem of my own that i am going through that nobody knows about but GOd. He is the only one i trust, and i know i will be delievered from it. Whats more sad is our two dogs are sick. We have to get them to a vet, but we do not have money. I love them with all of my heart, they are the reason why i am happy going home despite the shouting and argument of my parents. I dont want to lose them, but what can i do? im sick and do not have money. :( Lord, i trust You, You know ur all ive got. I give u my family, things and people i love. Lord I know i will still not die, because i have to help my mom. She is suffering so much.. she should not experience this. She's been working so much, and all my father do to her is to make her feel even more depressed. Lord God i trust you.. i posted it here because I know only good people will read this. I want You Lord to know, that i may feel weak,hurt, and sad, and depressed, but never will i lose my faith and hope in You Lord.. I love You Lord.. amen.