I'm working on it

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

mystdancer50

Senior Member
Feb 26, 2012
2,522
50
48
So, in light of the madness that came from me stating my opinion, I am working on the deeper study of why I believe that God truly does have a specific joining in mind for His children in regards to marriage. I asked God today why it was suddenly so difficult and insane regarding this issue for others to just let me lightly state my opinion and move on. It's this huge debacle of a debate lately. God said, "It's because you're lazy." Yeah. I am.

So, I will do the study. I will present the evidence. They will reject it. But, I will feel better. :)

And that is what really matters, yes? Feeling better. Yup. It does.