images

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godsgirl83

How in the world do I post an image in this area I type? I think i got it with url stuff but what about cut / paste? or uploading my computer files? cann't figure it out, when i try i just leave a bunch of stuff on the screen, then ya'll have to click and follow to (maybe view) I just wanna know how to get it on in this box like everyone else.............

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Do you mean like doing this?

159516714.lyRrAB3i.SkiersQueenstownNewZealandcopy.jpg

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Here's what I did (this was taken from the My Pictures folder on my laptop).

1. Click on the Insert Image button on the tool bar above (the button in between the smiley face and the link tool that looks like a picture with a mountain range in it .. at least it does to me ;)) or do a Ctrl + P on your keyboard

2. Click on the Upload Image icon (top left blue w/up arrow), then click where it says DROP IMAGE (or click here).

3. Double click on the image you want to post in your pictures folder (I'm assuming that you use Win10), and that should do it.

Like this:

Lord Please Talk To Me.jpg

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
WOW! What a breathtaking view! And yes, like that with any jpeg image.
Did you also want to know how to post a picture that you find on the Internet?

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
This is the tool bar that I was referring to above, just FYI.

To drop this screen shot in, I did a Shift + Print Screen on my keyboard, then a right click and paste on the text area of the message screen where I wanted the image to appear.

1554579964609.png

To drop this screen shot it, I did a Shift + Print Screen on my keyboard, then a right click and paste on the text area of the message screen.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
You can also do that by right clicking on an image on the Internet, click on "Copy Image" in the drop down menu, then come back here, Right Click and "Paste" the image into the text area of the message that you're composing.

Like this:

G

Godsgirl83

Thanks, now lets see if I got it right...............

wave.jpeg
HALLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO...

first time I tries that it wasn't working, lol Thanks!

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
You can also go to an image on the Internet, Right Click on the image and click on "Copy Image Address".

Then come back here, click on the Insert Image toolbar icon > Click on the Link button there (it will say By URL when you hover your mouse over it) > then Right Click and Paste (or use Ctrl +V ) the image address you copied into the box provided and click "Insert".

Like this:

G

Godsgirl83

ohhhh cool shirt kido!
Thanks Deut. think me's got it now.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Click on the box to the left of the smiley face ^^ up here in the reply box. Upload an image from your computer/phone, then click "post reply".

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
testing testing 123::

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
Who's ready for vacation? :cool: