Imagine That!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Richie_2uk
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
sorry ya'll if the moderator wants to delete this picture o.k. It dosn't show up light on my computer I'm on a different one now, and see her bare back, didn't mean to post this, as I know the rules, maybe you could not look at it. ty :) Have a good day. I'm going to send a message to the mod. to remove this picture it didn't look like it does now, so it's up to him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
 
I imagine all the leaves on the trees are real money, and I go and pick what I want, oh, am I being like Eve, picking the imagination of what to be, sorry game over again. :) The love of money is the root to all evil, because you think what you will do with it even sleeping . But it helps, not to be someone with a tin can.*
 
Imagine That! there is no such thing as email SPAM!.................
 
Imagine that! we could actually fall in love like the way they falsely do in movies...............