Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Why didn't Obama close down the borders? And what's goin on with this new immagration law? Does Obama have an agenda? I don't get it,can someone please explain that knows politics?
Obama does have an agenda, but like always the republicans have been fighting him tooth and nail over it.
He has not done anything as of yet, because he gave the republicans a dead line and a chance to come up with their own policy on it. They still have not come forward yet with a plan either.
I can not speak for Him, but as a Christian I can understand not just taking and sending children back to an area where they are being persecuted and killed. Now some others would want to over look that aspect because of a handful of bad apples that come through, and just say send them all back.
In the bible it tells us that if a person comes from another country to ours to escape persecution, you are not to send them away. I know we have issues in our own country, but still that is not an excuse to turn them away and not help.
I started another thread on this same issue a little while back......