Immigration Invasion

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
There is absolutely nothing remotely Christian, Christ like or in the pursuit of God that goes along with standing for or claiming white supremacy.
If someone can’t see that as an issue.......
It is not about supremacy. It is about the blessing of God.

Quantrill

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
The country needs to remain in control by the white people. We have seen what people of color do to theirs. As I said, the evidence is before your very eyes. No one wants to immigrate to Africa. No one wants to immigrate to Mexico. It the white countries that have developed. That have provided a working government.

Glad you see my point.

Quantrill

The term for this view is WHITE NATIONALISM.

This is considered, by all political camps, as EXTREME RACISM.

WHY IS THIS BEING ALLOWED ON CC?

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
The term for this view is WHITE NATIONALISM.

This is considered, by all political camps, as EXTREME RACISM.

WHY IS THIS BEING ALLOWED ON CC?

Oh please. Nationalism used to be a good thing. It meant 'patriotic'. Am I a nationalist? Yes, I am patriotic. But now, it means as a white person, you can't be nationalistic. You can't be patriotic. If you are, you are an 'extreme racist'. My, my, how the world loves to play with definitions.

What is wrong with me being white and proud of my race and culture? It's all right for blacks and Mexicans and any other race to be their color and proud of their culture.

People really hate it when white people are proud of their heritiage. And we should be proud of it.

Why are your comments being allowed on CC? Are you white and ashamed of your heritage? Are you a person of color who is proud of their heritiage? Why are your comments being allowed?

Quantrill

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
The country needs to remain in control by the white people. We have seen what people of color do to theirs. As I said, the evidence is before your very eyes. No one wants to immigrate to Africa. No one wants to immigrate to Mexico. It the white countries that have developed. That have provided a working government.

Glad you see my point.

Quantrill
Quite possibly THE worst, THE most inflammatory, THE most ignorant post I have ever read here, or in any other forum.

It doesn't surprise me that Quantrill posted it, after all the things I have seen that him post. What surprises me is that CC mods have not deleted it, and banished him to the lowest levels of hell!

(Speaking as white woman, who has many friends of different races and cultures who love and serve Jesus.)

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Keep telling yourself that.
Was Israel the Supreme race over the Canaanites? Or were they blessed by God over the Canaanites?

I will keep telling myself that as it is true.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
Quite possibly THE worst, THE most inflammatory, THE most ignorant post I have ever read here, or in any other forum.

It doesn't surprise me that Quantrill posted it, after all the things I have seen that him post. What surprises me is that CC mods have not deleted it, and banished him to the lowest levels of hell!

(Speaking as white woman, who has many friends of different races and cultures who love and serve Jesus.)
Oh, I can't love and serve Jesus and love my race and culture also? I can't testify to the evidence that is present for all, even you, to see before you? I am Christian too maam.

My post's are inflammetory because I have the wherewithal to say what needs to be said. But what I say is not ignorant. In fact if you or anyone can prove the ignorance in what I say, go ahead.

Just because you're a white woman who has friends of other races doesn't mean I throw the truth in the garbage. Sure go ahead, and encourage me to get banned all you want. But it won't be because I was lying to you. It is because I was telling the truth and you and others can't refute it so I should be banned.

Quantrill

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Oh please. Nationalism used to be a good thing. It meant 'patriotic'. Am I a nationalist? Yes, I am patriotic. But now, it means as a white person, you can't be nationalistic. You can't be patriotic. If you are, you are an 'extreme racist'. My, my, how the world loves to play with definitions.

What is wrong with me being white and proud of my race and culture? It's all right for blacks and Mexicans and any other race to be their color and proud of their culture.

People really hate it when white people are proud of their heritiage. And we should be proud of it.

Why are your comments being allowed on CC? Are you white and ashamed of your heritage? Are you a person of color who is proud of their heritiage? Why are your comments being allowed?

Quantrill

I didn't say "nationalist", I said "white nationalist"... they are two different things.

One is a patriot, one is a racist.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
Was Israel the Supreme race over the Canaanites? Or were they blessed by God over the Canaanites?

Quantrill
And fortunately, we live under the New Covenant.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female—for all of you are one in Christ Jesus." Gal. 3:28

"Here there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all and in all." Col. 3:11

As for the Israelites, now known as the Jews, with your attitude, you are probably anti-Semitic, thus rendering this whole point null and void!

I would suggest you read the book, "How to Read the Bible for All its Worth" by Gordon Fee. You have no clue how to read the Bible, and it would be best if you learned some essentials like hermeneutics, which you haven't, considering all your out of context postings. It's really basic stuff, but you obviously have not learned it!

God was speaking specifically to Israel, long before Jesus came, in order to have a pure nation for the coming Messiah, not one that worshipped idols, which was the point of wiping them out - nothing to do with race or colour!

God is always concerned with his name, and the worship of idols. It has nothing to do with race, or people like Ruth would not be in the lineage of Jesus Christ.

Dec 28, 2016
Have to say that if any person hates his brother he is not converted; 1 John 3:15.

Not sure if Quantrill hates others of different color, but it certainly leans that way, yet Jesus has saved people of every tribe and nation.

Now, if any person is not converted, I for one am not going to congratulate or celebrate their journey to hell; Ezekiel 33:11.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
I didn't say "nationalist", I said "white nationalist"... they are two different things.

One is a patriot, one is a racist.

Well, I am white, and I am a nationalist. So, what does that make me?

Quantrill

Embankment

Feb 28, 2017
white and proud of
People really hate it when white people are proud of their heritiage. And

Quantrill[/QUOT[/QUOTE]

Quantrill

Quantrill
You may read but you have
Oh, I can't love and serve Jesus and love my race and culture also? I can't testify to the evidence that is present for all, even you, to see before you? I am Christian too maam.

My post's are inflammetory because I have the wherewithal to say what needs to be said. But what I say is not ignorant. In fact if you or anyone can prove the ignorance in what I say, go ahead.

Just because you're a white woman who has friends of other races doesn't mean I throw the truth in the garbage. Sure go ahead, and encourage me to get banned all you want. But it won't be because I was lying to you. It is because I was telling the truth and you and others can't refute it so I should be banned.

Quantrill
sor

Quantrill
you may have read the Bible but you certainly have no understanding of it. None at all!

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
And fortunately, we live under the New Covenant.

"There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female—for all of you are one in Christ Jesus." Gal. 3:28

"Here there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all and in all." Col. 3:11

As for the Israelites, now known as the Jews, with your attitude, you are probably anti-Semitic, thus rendering this whole point null and void!

I would suggest you read the book, "How to Read the Bible for All its Worth" by Gordon Fee. You have no clue how to read the Bible, and it would be best if you learned some essentials like hermeneutics, which you haven't, considering all your out of context postings. It's really basic stuff, but you obviously have not learned it!

God was speaking specifically to Israel, long before Jesus came, in order to have a pure nation for the coming Messiah, not one that worshipped idols, which was the point of wiping them out - nothing to do with race or colour!

God is always concerned with his name, and the worship of idols. It has nothing to do with race, or people like Ruth would not be in the lineage of Jesus Christ.
Sorry, but I am not anti-semtic. I would think many of my posts would have revealed that by now.

Yes, in the Church we are all Christian. But we are not just talking about people in the church. We are talking about nations and races of people whether they are in the church or not.

You and others want to treat nations like they are all christians and everyone is just in love with one another. Sorry, nations don't work like that. Nations don't follow the golden rule. They would cease to exist if they did.

Ruth was willing to become an Israelite.

Quantrill

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Well, I am white, and I am a nationalist. So, what does that make me?

Quantrill
"White nationalist" isn't a term referring to a nationalist that is white;
it's a term referring to someone who doesn't like other ethnicities in his country.

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
white and proud of
People really hate it when white people are proud of their heritiage. And

Quantrill[/QUOT
You may have read the Bible but you certainly have no understanding of it. None at all![/QUOTE]

Yes, you keep saying that...yet I don't think you have even read the Bible. You don't have any defense for what I have said other than , you think I must never have read the Bible.

Are you a Christian? I am.

Quantrill

Quantrill

Sep 20, 2018
"White nationalist" isn't a term referring to a nationalist that is white;
it's a term referring to someone who doesn't like other ethnicities in his country.

So, what does that make me?

Quantrill

S

SpoonJuly

You know exactly what it makes you.

It makes you an angry racist guy on a Christian forum where other people are trying to get along.

I have reported this person for his unchristian racist post but seems no one cares.
If he is allowed to continue, I will have no part of this forum.