IN A PLACE WHERE I AM NOT FOCUS

  • Thread starter Thread starter YAZ
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

YAZ

Guest
It seems as every time I start to get into a place with my father I am not at to keep my mind stayed focus on him. What I mean is.. I start to pray to my Lord n as I pray other situation comes up n which my attention goes elsewhere. I know that we have the ability to change what we are thinking, but how come I just can't just keep my focus on the Lord
 
Fill your mind with the word of God.

Sometimes I have to open my eyes if my mind wonders,or close them if my surroundings distract. Try those things.