In His Image.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ChristnMenow

Junior Member
Aug 9, 2016
6
0
1
In His Image.

Have you ever wondered what does it mean to be created in the image of God - Gen. 1:27. It is exactly as the Bible states. This is why Adam; the first edition of this image could commune with God and had the Godly abilities of creation by Faith. Like a mold that is used to make several copies of the same item over and over so was the intention of God to make copies of Himself through Adam and Eve.
9f1492ea504681d2340e8b0f5af521ad
 
Saw this and thought I would tell you of a dream I had some years ago.

In it I saw a pair of hands, in them was a mis shaped large piece of plastic, light blue in colour. (The blue is significant as I have learnt it represents the Holy Spirit in my dreams). The hands closed up and began to mould and shape the plastic, when they opened back up there was a massive sparkling flawless diamond. God was showing me this is what He does with us.

God bless.
 
Awesome ! and God Bless.

Miri;bt20553 said:
Saw this and thought I would tell you of a dream I had some years ago.

In it I saw a pair of hands, in them was a mis shaped large piece of plastic, light blue in colour. (The blue is significant as I have learnt it represents the Holy Spirit in my dreams). The hands closed up and began to mould and shape the plastic, when they opened back up there was a massive sparkling flawless diamond. God was showing me this is what He does with us.

God bless.