In love but confuse

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Yashana

Jun 21, 2018
Hi everyone! First of all I would like to introduce myself. My name is Yanna and well the title says it all. I am in a relationship but I am confuse. The reason is because I am a girl, and I am in a same sex relationship. Don't judge me please. Me and my partner already talked about this that we have to stop because we are commiting a sin. She doesn't want to let go not because she doesnt believe in God but because she's thinking that nothing is wrong. As long as we love each other and we are not hurting anyone then she said, nothing is wrong but I already explained it to her and I shared some bible verse to her. and now I am torn between my emotion and my thinking. But thing that I want to follow is God thats why I want to put an end to this relationship. Can I ask for some more bible verse and some explanation from you guys. Thank you so much!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
This is the Introductions forum. Your OP is more appropriate for the bible forum.

Welcome to CC.

U

Ugly

What exactly are you wanting an explanation on?
I'm not sure there a a lot of scriptures on the subject but God does refer to it as an "abomination", which is pretty severe. So that makes a need for much more said on the topic rather moot.
It is commendable that you are choosing to follow God rather than make excuses. Especially in terms of ending relationships.
I hope things go well for you.
And if your ex is not a Christian there is no point in trying to convince her of her sin. Even if you were able to convince her what would it change? She's still not a Christian.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Hi! Welcome sis :)

End the relationship sis...God is speaking to you already that it is a sin to be in that kind of relationship...it is hard but u have to let go... even if she doesn't want to let go... follow what God has been telling you...you will not regret it sister God is with you...give all your trust to Jesus and He will completely break the bondage of homosexuality...I will say a prayer for you and the other girl...

God bless you ❤

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hi Yanna. Welcome to CC, glad to have you here.

6 “But at the beginning of creation God ‘made them male and female.’

7 ‘For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife,

8 and the two will become one flesh.’So they are no longer two, but one flesh.

9 Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.”
- Mark 10:6-9

From these bible scriptures we know that God made man & woman, not woman & woman. You need to end this relationship despite what she says. I believe you already know what the truth is, so don’t be fooled into thinking otherwise.

See you around the forums :)

Blessings ❤️ A5DA9255-56B6-4640-B15F-2FE2471E2707.jpeg A5DA9255-56B6-4640-B15F-2FE2471E2707.jpeg

Marcelo

Feb 4, 2016
... I am a girl, and I am in a same sex relationship. ...... Can I ask for some more bible verse and some explanation from you guys.
A female cousin of mine was in a relationship like yours for over 30 years. My wife and I never judged her and we never regarded her sexual life style as something worse than other sins. We just prayed for her and at the appointed time God converted her soul. Today there is no room in her heart for worldly pleasures and she is walking on clouds.

In the Bible Discussion Forum you can discuss this subject in detail. Welcome to Christian Chat.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
Hello yanna, welcome to cc. :)