N
NessaNii
Guest
Im exhausted. My dad is just tiring me out. most of my lifetime its always been about him, what he wants, how he wants things to look and so on. I came out of a huge storm in my life that lasted for years. Im tired, im at the edge of breakdown. Its enough that I had lost my teen years. I mean I became a parent at such a young age. I was only 11 years old when I had to grow up and look out for my siblings. at 16 I had to quit school to get a full time job because my part time job didn't help my mom with the bills much. Then once I had my freedom I wanted to go to an artschool but my dad didn't agree with it. He wanted me to be a police officer or music technician. He went so far as to delete the message I got on the phone machine saying that I got the last opening to go to the art school I applied to. I cant tell him, because when I do try he thinks im going against him, disobeying him, disrespecting him. I love my dad but he loves me to much to the point where he makes my decisions. I know he wants the best for me but his expectations for me are exhausting to even maintain. Im tired and I need prayer for me and my mother. My young brother and my 3 younger sisters to get us by. we are currently in 20 000 dollars in debt and this is just our rent for our house. Please we need prayer.