In need of Dire help

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

tiad10

I went to someones house who I believed to be a pastor after being followed by military personell. During that timw frame, I recall being hypnotized and hearing other strange voices. I would never allow fr anyone to hypnotize but somehow i was hypnotized against my will. I have now been suffering from schizophrenic type symptoms that i believe to be caused from that or from microwave mindcontrol tactics. A few mths ago a glove was left on my windowsill and prior to that a dead bird. When i sleep at times, im sensingthat there are men around asive been feeling myself being raped and touched sexually. I also am still having a sense of being hypnotized along with being drugged.i believe these evil beings were doing some sort of satanic ritual that im being tormented for. I pray everyday and when i attempt at fasting im tormented. Im also heaing bird calls around my house and noticing a lot of weird things. If anyone has any feedback id appreciate it as ive been suicidal because of it. Im also starting to question who im living with since imcontinuously getting lied to about things myfamily members would know. Im also questioning thibgs due to a bigmilitary sticker being on the electrical box as well as random cell phones appearing here with freemason type pictures

K

kenisyes

Well, in order, we need to rule out that you are making this up (no offense, but this is the most complex case I have ever heard of by several degrees of magnitude), medical causes, psychiatric causes. Then we can move on to demonic obsession. So, I will take your word that you are not making this up if you say so. Have you been to a doctor to rule out medical causes? Have you had a psychiatric examination? The next step will be to document the hypnosis event in some detail, and then to document as much of what you are seeing as possible.

R

RachelBibleStudent

this thread brings this to mind...

I hope this forum doesn't become too loony -- to be honest we've had hesitations about whether or not we should have such a forum, and we've wondered if it will attract too many of certain kinds of people, or if we want our site to have such a focus, etc.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
I have now been suffering from schizophrenic type symptoms that i believe to be caused from that or from microwave mindcontrol tactics.

Schizophrenia (/ˌskɪtsɵˈfrɛniə/ or /ˌskɪtsɵˈfrniə/) is a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes and by a deficit of typical emotional responses.[SUP][1][/SUP] Common symptoms include auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions, or disorganized speech and thinking, and it is accompanied by significant social or occupational dysfunction. The onset of symptoms typically occurs in young adulthood, with a global lifetime prevalence of about 0.3–0.7%.[SUP][2][/SUP] Diagnosis is based on observed behavior and the patient's reported experiences.

(emphasis added) Schizophrenia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia