in need of friendship, encouragement, and inspiration :)

  • Thread starter Thread starter pinkyraerae83
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

pinkyraerae83

Guest
Hi :)

I am writing this in hopes that I will be able to connect with others who have health issues. In the past 2 years I have been diagnosed with several medical problems and it has been overwhelming and discouraging. I find myself much more withdrawn and it has become difficult for me to put myself out there, especially with dating. It has hurt my self esteem and sometimes I feel unlovable. I try to remain positive but it has all been very frustrating. I'm sorry I don't mean to sound negative and depressing. I'm just hoping that by being honest and sharing my story and thoughts that others will be able to relate. Thank you so much for reading :)
 
I know the feeling. Stay strong. Don't let it discourage you. God is with you. :)
 
I know how it's like being isolated too (anxious when it comes to meeting other people). Hope it gets better for you.
 
Hi , I know how you feel as far as being distant and depressed. If you ever want to chat just shoot me a message I will gladly respond sister. [h=3]1 Thessalonians 5:10-12[/h]
10 He died for us so that, whether we are awake or asleep, we may live together with him. 11 Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.


God bless you.
Jen
 
I don't know if this will be received very well, and I mean no offense to you ma'am, as my heart goes out to you, but have you ever sought for God to heal you?