In need of help as to the next step to take

  • Thread starter Thread starter nixie78
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

nixie78

Guest
My hubby has been involving with women and been into watching porn. each time he involved sexually with one, he would confessed the thing to me and at time demonstrated the very actions he and the other woman did during sex. I was so sad and felt so stressful over those. He started sleeping out from me and kids and each time I called him he would say very bad words to me. I was abused verbally and emotionally by the man I love. He said he does not have feelings for me but he values me as his wife for life. He has feelings for those other women. Honestly I felt like I was just used. I could not bear any more of those, so I left his country with my kids. Now he is staying with another woman, and he asked if i can meet his air ticket so that he can come back to us.
Honestly I dont have peace within me. As for me, if he values us he must meet all the cost by himself. He said that he cannot the break the link between that lady and him, that the only way out is for him to come over to us (kids & I). What should I do ? I need help... I dont want to make a decision that I will regret by meeting all the cost and later know that he still not have feeling for me as his wife.
 

Attachments

  • 23195.jpg
    23195.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
Don't do it, he has shown you more than enough grief on your life. In order for him to fix the relationship, he must sacrifice the things holding it back like the woman he's with. It's best if you move on from him, he has been unfaithful to you. You don't need that.