In need of prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Stewart

Hi folks can u please remember my in your prayers.I a have been going through a real tough time and at times I feel so trapped and intensely pressured.God has be forever encouraging me and some of the time I just struggle to hold on.
When I feel like this I find things a bit too much and part of me just was to freek out due to amount of pressure...itz been a really tough day..but it is now 7.40pm london time.
will value your prayers that I get through this difficult time!!

T

Tabitha4thelord

Oh my gosh Stewart, I am so sorry to hear this
Im lifting you up n prayer right now
Blessings to you

J

joefizz

I will be praying for you!

Z

Zi

https://youtu.be/SDo8ZKC1GW8
I don't know if you know who The Hoppers are here in the US.. This is one of my favorite songs when I am down. Hope it helps

danja

Nov 28, 2014
will pray.Hug

Jun 21, 2017
Hi folks can u please remember my in your prayers.I a have been going through a real tough time and at times I feel so trapped and intensely pressured.God has be forever encouraging me and some of the time I just struggle to hold on.
When I feel like this I find things a bit too much and part of me just was to freek out due to amount of pressure...itz been a really tough day..but it is now 7.40pm london time.
Hi, Stewart I pray that God gives you the strength to make it through these difficult times, and that he blesses you when these tough times are over. I pray he helps you see 'every storm runs out of rain'. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Hang in there Stewart, your day is sure to come. :D

Rosemaryx

May 3, 2017
Hi Stewart...The best advice i can give you is go from where i have been these last 5 days, snuggled up in our Lords loving arms...I was strong enough to glance over His strong arm yesterday, felt wobbly but that was ok because His loving arms are like marshmallow, soft when He catches you, may sound corny well it`s not, it`s the Gods honest truth, nothing like making a nice hot drink, shut the world off, put phone on silent, run a really nice hot bubbly bath, and tell your Father about every single thing that is troubling you, He knows anyway but He wants you to tell Him from your lips, and remember, He gives us one day at a time, enjoy the rest of your evening my friend...xox...:)

S

Stewart

Hi, Stewart I pray that God gives you the strength to make it through these difficult times, and that he blesses you when these tough times are over. I pray he helps you see 'every storm runs out of rain'. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Hang in there Stewart, your day is sure to come. :D

thanks perfectlyImperfect for your kind words.May we all make to the finishing line in Jesus name

Jun 21, 2017
thanks perfectlyImperfect for your kind words.May we all make to the finishing line in Jesus name
The prize at the end of the finish line is seeing Jesus, so yes may we all make it to see him, Amen!!

C

CaptainGoat

I think recently there has been pressure as it has been difficult here in the UK. Relax... What you can't do does not matter. Relax. God can make a way where there seems to be no way!

S

Stewart

Hi Stewart...The best advice i can give you is go from where i have been these last 5 days, snuggled up in our Lords loving arms...I was strong enough to glance over His strong arm yesterday, felt wobbly but that was ok because His loving arms are like marshmallow, soft when He catches you, may sound corny well it`s not, it`s the Gods honest truth, nothing like making a nice hot drink, shut the world off, put phone on silent, run a really nice hot bubbly bath, and tell your Father about every single thing that is troubling you, He knows anyway but He wants you to tell Him from your lips, and remember, He gives us one day at a time, enjoy the rest of your evening my friend...xox...:)
Thank you so much for you comments.I do appreciate you making the effort to read my prayer request and make the apeffirt to reply.I guess that even though again times I may fall apart he is there to not only hold the pieces of me together but fix them all back together again,,

God bless

S

Stewart

https://youtu.be/SDo8ZKC1GW8
I don't know if you know who The Hoppers are here in the US.. This is one of my favorite songs when I am down. Hope it helps

Hi hi no I haven't heard of them but I will check out the u tube clip!
Thanks for sending it !

god bless

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for your son Stewart, let you please, give your strength, knowledge and wisdom to deal and overcome the tough and difficulties situation in life. Lord please hear this prayer and bless Stewart, and let your name be magnified. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!