In need of prayers

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jrccomputer

Sep 25, 2013
The last 3 months have been some of the hardest I have experienced. I have lost my job and fallen of some very serious hard times. I have been looking and looking for work but I haven't felt anything that my heart or spirit believed were right. Beyond that I have applied for many jobs and haven't even gotten a call back.

Today I received an incredible opportunity to work for an amazing company. I feel really good about this opportunity. I am in desperate need of this job, and I really need prayers. I am also in desperate need to regain my faith. I know God is using these hard times to grow me into a stronger person. Please pray for me, and pray that Gods will may be done with this job. Pray that I may regain my faith and walk with God through all these difficulties.

Thank you so much.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The last 3 months have been some of the hardest I have experienced. I have lost my job and fallen of some very serious hard times. I have been looking and looking for work but I haven't felt anything that my heart or spirit believed were right. Beyond that I have applied for many jobs and haven't even gotten a call back.

Today I received an incredible opportunity to work for an amazing company. I feel really good about this opportunity. I am in desperate need of this job, and I really need prayers. I am also in desperate need to regain my faith. I know God is using these hard times to grow me into a stronger person. Please pray for me, and pray that Gods will may be done with this job. Pray that I may regain my faith and walk with God through all these difficulties.

Thank you so much.
Will lift you up in prayer that God will strengthen you in your faith and provide a job for you brother!

jrccomputer

Sep 25, 2013
Thank you so much! I can definitely use so many prayers right now.

GOP

Jul 12, 2015
Praying for you brother.

T

Tinuviel

Prayers sent, bro.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
Lucky for you to get the call, as I'm still searching. I'll put my jealousy aside and wish you much luck and pray everything goes well

jrccomputer

Sep 25, 2013
Thank you everyone for the prayers. I got the job and I am so so thankful. God has really provided for me as he always does. It's a hard road and sometimes life really hurts. God is the only thing that makes the pain any better. Thank you again for the prayers.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Thank you everyone for the prayers. I got the job and I am so so thankful. God has really provided for me as he always does. It's a hard road and sometimes life really hurts. God is the only thing that makes the pain any better. Thank you again for the prayers.
Awesome! Thanks be to God for you new job. He is the Lord our provider. Congratulations!

May 3, 2017
congratulations!

i believe God gave you this job for you to move closer to Him. please continue to pray for God's will to be done in your life and always ask for His wisdom... it's important that we all have it.

stay bless!