So David is an angel?
That's a good question. Not sure I'm qualified to answer it.
I guess in some ways, David was a messenger from God. He has quite a bit of text credited to him.
So David is an angel?
That's really good for an unqualified answer.That's a good question. Not sure I'm qualified to answer it.
I guess in some ways, David was a messenger from God. He has quite a bit of text credited to him.
I know you are a former donut earther.
I'm not a do-nier. And tin foil isn't just for hats anymore. The fall line has all manner of tin foil paraphernalia.Donut earth is the tastiest of all the earth shapes, that is undeniable, not unless you are still in denial.
Cooking your food with tin foil has it's downfalls.
That's really good for an unqualified answer.
I'm not really good at that, so just tell me plainly when it's time to insult you openly.Talk about a back handed compliment. I just want to remind you, this is Christian Chat. We try to treat people in here with respect, until we disagree, than insults galore are allowed.
I'm not a do-nier. And tin foil isn't just for hats anymore. The fall line has all manner of tin foil paraphernalia.
I'm not really good at that, so just tell me plainly when it's time to insult you openly.
As much as people like donuts - I am pretty sure they like pizza more...Donut earth is the tastiest of all the earth shapes, that is undeniable, not unless you are still in denial.
Let me preface this with: I am a God fearing, faithful, practicing Christian with total belief in The Bible.
I do believe we are in a firmament, not only because the Bible says so.... a feather floats to the ground in Canada-but the ocean is sucked up against the earth in Australia?! Hard to believe....
We'll send you some of our best tin foil in blue. What makes you think we don't keep up? We're always ahead of the curve.Well, glad you have mended your ways. Since you are in the tin foil hat club, I will let you in on the news. Word on the interwebs is tin foil is out, blue is in. It's widely believed (or maybe just 1 or 2 people) that blue paint will prevent the direct energy weapon from destroying your property and life. This may or may not be true, but research is on going, and a possible youtube video may confirm this latest development.
Something about project blue beam. I can tell you more, but I need some tin foil.
Bet they wear blue. They too were ahead of the curve.How dare you! Look cyber bullying is a crime, so if you can't do the time, don't do the crime.
What do cyber police officers look like?
That's just an offshoot. They still incorporate dough.As much as people like donuts - I am pretty sure they like pizza more...![]()
![]()
As much as people like donuts - I am pretty sure they like pizza more...![]()
![]()
I already answered. It's merely a dough offshoot.Sounds like someone is in denial.
We will let Cameron be the judge, since he has the most tin foil in here.
Donuts or Pizza?
I have feeling he is a secret donut earth denier. Peer pressure influences the impressionable.
We'll send you some of our best tin foil in blue. What makes you think we don't keep up? We're always ahead of the curve.
Yeah, gravity is a wonderment to be sure (if only we knew what causes it.. Colossians 1:17 perhaps?).
I know that a wet basketball can be dried off by spinning it. The Earth is spinning at an incredibly faster speed than my basketball does, and yet, we're all still here. Why?
God bless you!!
~Deuteronomy
p.s. - finally, is it possible that "firmament" is not the best translation of רָקִיעַ in Genesis 1:6 KJVIt makes it sound like the Earth is surrounded by and our atmosphere contained within a giant plastic hamster ball
![]()
Bet they wear blue. They too were ahead of the curve.
Who do you think Infowars gets their information from? We have alien sources.I will feel much safer when the blue tin foil protection comes in, can you use over night shipment?
You must have a subscription to infowars, should of known.
I already answered. It's merely a dough offshoot.