In so much pain, please pray for me

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sophi3

It has been over a month since my bestfriend/boyfriend broke up with me. We have been together for 3 years and I seriously believed that he is the one God gave me. He broke up with me because of what I interpreted as greed and lust.

I pray that God heals my heart and mind completely. I've been on a cycle of pain because I was blaming myself. That I didn't give enough of me. That I showed my broken self too much and that he had enough of my sadness/angst. That physically I wasn't enough either.

He is confused with struggles in life. I pray that God drives away the devils, and reunites us together. We both want to stay as best friends but it is very painful. We've stopped communicating alltogether.

Everyday I pray that God heals me. That he restores us together. Time heals all wounds but it has been over a month and I am still in pain. I've talked to family, friends, did meditation, prayed, went to a psychologist. I don't know what to do anymore. I pray that God touches his heart and opens his mind, destroys the walls he has built and returns to me.

D

DorothyG

Have you tried grief counseling? I'm not sure if it's offered in your country but if it is I highly recommend it.

Saying a prayer for you in your time of sadness.

Much love,
-Dorothyg

D

DorothyG

And welcome, by the way :)

D

Danielle

Prayed for you to get back together if it's Gods will that you be together.. If it isn't, I pray that you heal and find peace and happiness.

S

sophi3

Have you tried grief counseling? I'm not sure if it's offered in your country but if it is I highly recommend it.

Saying a prayer for you in your time of sadness.

Much love,
-Dorothyg
That is offered by my psychologist but it is too expensive, so I can only go once a week for an hour. How did you cope with your breakup if you had one in the past?

Prayed for you to get back together if it's Gods will that you be together.. If it isn't, I pray that you heal and find peace and happiness.
Thank you very much Danielle

J

jkalyna

Instead of asking the Lord to bring him to you, pray that he will put the two of you together. There is the perfect mate for you, many people could come in your life, but they might not fit in the plan the Lord has for you, and like the wronge piece of the puzzel, if it isn't his will, being together physically, is not the same as being together, spiritually. Praying healing for both of you in Jesus name.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I've been through similar...I'm praying for you! Look toward God over circumstances no matter how hard it seems. Let your focus be on Him! It makes all the difference! Message me if you ever want to talk.

Tim

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Praying that the Lord will heal your emotions and take that from your heart and his will be done in your lives, in Jesus name

S

sophi3

Thank you all for your kind prayers