IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS, I NEED DIVINE DELIVERANCE, INTERVENTION, & BREAKTHROUGH

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 30, 2023
O LORD JESUS
PLEASE HELP ME
I FEEL TRAPPED IN A PIT OF DARKNESS
EXTREMELY LONELY ISOLATED STUCK
I'VE BEEN TRUSTING YOU BELIEVING IN YOUR PLAN
BUT I AM STUMBLING I AM STRUGGLING
I'M IN A VERY VERY BLEAK PLACE IN LIFE RIGHT NOW
I NEED TO SEE THE GOODNESS OF GOD NOW MORE THAN EVER
I NEED TO SEE THE ALMIGHTY HAND OF GOD MOVE IN MY LIFE NOW MORE THAN EVER
I NEED THE POWER OF GOD TO BE EXERCISED OVER MY LIFE LIKE NEVER BEFORE
I NEED THE LOVE AND KINDNESS AND MANIFEST PRESENCE OF GOD RIGHT NOW NEARER THAN EVER
HEAVENLY FATHER I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP
PLEASE GIVE ME A NEW GLIMPSE OF HOPE
HELP ME TO SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL
LEAD ME GUIDE ME INSTRUCT ME COUNSEL ME ENCOURAGE ME RENEW THE VISION FOR MY LIFE
HELP ME DEAR LORD
I AM CRYING OUT
LORD ONLY YOU UNDERSTAND ONLY YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ONLY YOU CAN HELP ME
O JESUS
O GOD
O FATHER, DEAR LORD-- I NEED YOUR HELP IN A VERY TANGIBLE WAY
I NEED YOU TO MOVE MOUNTAINS
I NEED YOU TO BE MY PROMISE KEEPER WAYMAKER AND LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS
I NEED TO KNOW YOU AS GOD-- JEHOVAH JIREH-- I AM THAT I AM-- THE ONE AND ONLY LORD, THE LIVING GOD WHO KEEPS HIS COVENANT
I NEED YOU TO SAVE MY LIFE
SOS SOS SOS
SAVE ME LORD
IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS I PRAY
AMEN.
PLEASE AGREE WITH ME IN PRAYER.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

"I have heard your cry for help. I pray you understand the words I put before you, are most likely not what
you want to hear. Spiritual truth and reality, are far away from the world of delusional thinking which causes great
confusion and harmful deception."

'God's work has been done! And we are all left with spiritual instructions and the wisdom of how we are to conduct
our lives accordingly...no more...no less. And each shall be responsible and accountable for acting upon and

applying the wisdom and instructions in one's own life. I learned long ago my selfish self centered ways did
not work out well, and many have found this out the hard way...a person's conduct often brings cause of
one's own troubling consequences, which is not easy to accept.'

'I pray you come to know and learn the 'principles of life' when acted upon shall be the guiding inspiration
of God's wisdom that shall be the help needed, and I can attest to this truth.
'I pray you go to the one in the mirror, and get right with self. And this most likely to be the greatest challenge
to work on...here in the now.'
'I pray these words are heard.'
'Amen'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg download.png

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pray for Deliverance (1)

Proverbs 19:21: There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

1. I claim all the good things which God has promised to me in His word. In Jesus name, amen.

2. I pray that all curses and attacks from the enemy, all accusations of the accuser, would be burned to ashes, in Jesus name, Amen.

3. O Lord, you are the great physician, perform the necessary surgical operation in my life and change all that had gone wrong in the spirit world.

4. I claim back all the good things which I have lost as a result of defeat and attacks, in the name of Jesus.

5. I arrest every spiritual attacker and paralyze their activities in my life, in the name of Jesus.

6. I retrieve my stolen virtues, goodness and blessings, in Jesus' name.

7. Let all satanic manipulations through the poison of the serpent be nullified, in the name of Jesus.

8. Let all arrows, gunshots, wounds, harassment and opposition return to the sender, in the name of Jesus.

9. I reject every evil spiritual load placed on me through Satan and his minions, in the name of Jesus.

10. All demons paraded against me, be chained and return to your senders, in the name of Jesus.

11. Holy Ghost, purge my intestine and my blood from satanic foods and injections, in Jesus' name.

12. I break every evil covenant and initiation through those in this city who are in the occult, in the name of Jesus.

13. I disband all the hosts of darkness set against me, in Jesus' name.

14. Every evil imagination and plan contrary to my life, fall woefully, in the name of Jesus.

15. Every doorway and ladder to satanic invasion in my life, be abolished forever by the blood of Jesus.

16. I loose myself from curses, hexes, spells, bewitchment and evil domination directed against me through those in the occult, in Jesus' name.

17. I command you ungodly powers to release me, in Jesus' name.

18. Let all past satanic defeats be converted to victory, in the name of Jesus.

19. Let all tests be converted to testimonies, in Jesus' name.

20. Let all trials be converted to triumphs, in Jesus' name.

21. Let all failures be converted to success, in Jesus' name.

22. Let all scars be converted to stars which shine in the darkness as a light for all to see, in Jesus' name.

23. Let all bondage be converted to freedom and the power to free others, in the name of Jesus.

24. Let all losses be converted to gains to the kingdom of the heavens, in Jesus' name.

25. Let all opposition be converted to victory that wins souls to the kingdom of the heavens, in the name of Jesus.

26. Let all weaknesses be converted to strength that overcomes the evil one, in the name of Jesus.

27. Let all negatives in life be converted to positive growth in life, in Jesus' name.

28. I release myself from every infirmity introduced into my life, in the name of Jesus.

29. Let all attempts by the enemy to deceive me fall woefully and may I be given eyes to see, ears to hear and discern the truth, in Jesus' name.

30. I reject evil partnerships, engagement, trading, pursuit, ornament, money, friend, relative, etc. in the name of Jesus.

31. Lord Jesus, wash my spiritual eyes, ears and mouth with Your blood.

32. My prayer is that the God who answers by fire should answer by fire whenever any spiritual attacker comes against me.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pray for deliverance (2)

Proverbs 19:21: There are many devices in a man's heart; nevertheless the counsel of the LORD, that shall stand.

33. Lord Jesus, replace all satanic dreams with heavenly visions and divinely-inspired dreams.

34. Lord I confess these promises that you have made to me in Your Word

27:1 The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.

In Jesus name, amen.

1Cor. 10:21 Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord's table, and of the table of devils.

Amen Lord, every day I partake of Your table and drink of Your cup and I pray that this would cover me in a bubble that shields me from all devils. In Jesus name, Amen.

Psalm 91:1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6 Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Pray for Deliverance (3)

35. I command every evil plant in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus!

36. Evil strangers who wish me ill, come all the way out of your hiding places and may the light shine on you, in the name of Jesus.

37. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons, be closed, in the name of Jesus.

38. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus.

39. Let all negative materials circulating in my bloodstream, be evacuated, in the name of Jesus.

40. I drink the blood of Jesus, Amen.

41. Let all evil spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh, in the name of Jesus.

42. Let the fire of God boil all rivers harboring unfriendly demons, in the name of Jesus.

43. Let the blood of Jesus erase all evil dreams in my life, in Jesus' name.

44. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body, in Jesus' name.

45. I command all physical poisons inside my system to be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.

46. Let all evil assignments fashioned against me through the mouth be nullified, in the name of Jesus,

47. Let all spiritual problems attached to any hour of the night be canceled, in the name of Jesus.

48. Bread of heaven, fill me till I want no more, in Jesus' name.

49. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body, in the name of Jesus.

50. Let all sicknesses planted in my life through evil spiritual food be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

51. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

52. I remove my name from the register of evil feeders with the blood of Jesus.

53. Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate, in Jesus' name.

54. I destroy every satanic accident organized for my sake, in the name of Jesus.

55. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name, in the name of Jesus.

56. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any of my picture in the air, land and sea, in Jesus' name.

57. I destroy any coffin prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.

58. I cancel and wipe off all evil dreams, in the name of Jesus.

59. Let all evil dreams be replaced with blessings, in Jesus' name.

60. I command all my good dreams to come to pass, in Jesus' name.

61. Father Lord, hasten the performance of my good dreams, in the name of Jesus.

Oct 30, 2023
Pray for Deliverance (3)

35. I command every evil plant in my life, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus!

36. Evil strangers who wish me ill, come all the way out of your hiding places and may the light shine on you, in the name of Jesus.

37. Let all avenues of eating or drinking spiritual poisons, be closed, in the name of Jesus.

38. I cough out and vomit any food eaten from the table of the devil in the name of Jesus.

39. Let all negative materials circulating in my bloodstream, be evacuated, in the name of Jesus.

40. I drink the blood of Jesus, Amen.

41. Let all evil spiritual feeders warring against me drink their own blood and eat their own flesh, in the name of Jesus.

42. Let the fire of God boil all rivers harboring unfriendly demons, in the name of Jesus.

43. Let the blood of Jesus erase all evil dreams in my life, in Jesus' name.

44. Holy Ghost fire, circulate all over my body, in Jesus' name.

45. I command all physical poisons inside my system to be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.

46. Let all evil assignments fashioned against me through the mouth be nullified, in the name of Jesus,

47. Let all spiritual problems attached to any hour of the night be canceled, in the name of Jesus.

48. Bread of heaven, fill me till I want no more, in Jesus' name.

49. Let the blood of Jesus wash all the organs in my body, in the name of Jesus.

50. Let all sicknesses planted in my life through evil spiritual food be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.

51. Let all satanic designs of oppression against me, be frustrated, in Jesus' name.

52. I remove my name from the register of evil feeders with the blood of Jesus.

53. Let the habitation of evil caterers become desolate, in Jesus' name.

54. I destroy every satanic accident organized for my sake, in the name of Jesus.

55. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any evil list containing my name, in the name of Jesus.

56. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy any of my picture in the air, land and sea, in Jesus' name.

57. I destroy any coffin prepared for me, in the name of Jesus.

58. I cancel and wipe off all evil dreams, in the name of Jesus.

59. Let all evil dreams be replaced with blessings, in Jesus' name.

60. I command all my good dreams to come to pass, in Jesus' name.

61. Father Lord, hasten the performance of my good dreams, in the name of Jesus.
AMEN.

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God.
1 Peter 1:23

Chosen808

Sep 3, 2023
I prayed for you. The Lord will be done in your life and His peace that surpasseth all understand keep your mind and heart and the enemies works be destroyed and removed from your life in the name of Jesus.