In the room

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark_Matter
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dark_Matter

Guest

This is a poem based on a vision I seen of Jesus when I was praying,

In The Room[/B]
by me

Darkness, an ocean of black oil;
Where within I float, dissolve in pieces, I, alone.
There is a sickness within my soul;
and a hunger for eternity.

In the room that is as bright as the sun;
sits the one true King of Kings, the only one.
Clothed in white robes, with the unforgettable smile;
he's been waiting for me, for the longest while.

I peer into the rectangular door way;
this tear drop of hope, this taste of Heaven,
in the room, upon a white marble bench, where he is sitting,
waiting for me, calling me to come in.

Into the room,
he waits for me,
and I am drawn in by his love.

-end-
​
 
Last edited by a moderator: