Town of Bethany Sensenstein thick coffee that you can stand your spoon in; something about being there that I made many decisions in life.the Sensenstein's traveled much of the east as did I for work and as German Missionaries they enjoyed the food and drink and brought it home. They serviced military that they met over seas so the conversations were in trusted circles. They did not advertise we just knew where to go.
I feel touched by the devil. I had seen him in an animal before deep in the territory,
contorted limbs and screams and talking tongs. Then running off normal.
My ex-girlfriend what not normal. She had no ability to empathize or care for anyone or thing. She paid attention to all types of snakes, reptiles especial wanted us to keep the worlds most dangerous Kimono Dragon. I feel the Devil had his claws deep in her making her wanting all the pleasure of the flesh and having snakes rub across he naked body.
I feel the Devil has been very close to me for some time and this need to change.
She is not in my life but has poisoned my mind.
God Bless
I feel touched by the devil. I had seen him in an animal before deep in the territory,
contorted limbs and screams and talking tongs. Then running off normal.
My ex-girlfriend what not normal. She had no ability to empathize or care for anyone or thing. She paid attention to all types of snakes, reptiles especial wanted us to keep the worlds most dangerous Kimono Dragon. I feel the Devil had his claws deep in her making her wanting all the pleasure of the flesh and having snakes rub across he naked body.
I feel the Devil has been very close to me for some time and this need to change.
She is not in my life but has poisoned my mind.
God Bless