Inception

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mybrokenlessthenthree
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mybrokenlessthenthree

Guest
LIFE, LOVE, GOOD

We can't define any of these words in one form or another. Truth of the matter is that they are just collective memories in our mind and not factually statements. Meaning that when I say, "Have a good day" the word good is perceived by your actions and events that have happened in your life. So let's say someone never had anything "good" so when we said, "have a good day" that wouldn't know what "good" is, and essentially we can't fully comprehend what "good" is for other people. Like saying that's life! Well we don't know because some would define "life" as Billions of dollars, some would define it as living for Christ.
For me I live on technicalities, because I am a logical perceiving person. When someone says, "take that over there" I say where? I mean we as humans us such indirect terms and so forth. And people become very frustrated with me, but it's not my fault because I'm failing to comprehend what people tell me. One my problems with English is that it is illogical. Latin, that's an intelligent language! I have more trouble spelling English words, then I do Latin, English being my first language. It's just fascinating to me, etymology. We've come a far way into the communication over the last 1000 years. It's still annoying however that in English we have "love" and in hebrew you have agape phileo eros stergo mania etc.
It's amazing that we can even comprehend speech without registering much as jargon. I mean our school exists to make us have "higher intelligence" but if we ascend to such intelligence that are lexicon becomes so unfathomable then who be able to comprehend us? When think about language, it's not a text book but a living things that we all commune in and make.
"A narrow stubborn mind spells a word one way, but a creative mind spells a word a thousand ways" It's just hard for me to spell, it's not that I'm lacking of intellect, it's just I've studied and the phonetics of the English language, and I fail to comprehend it's process, functions.

I'm very unsatisfied when I do not understand something. And we've turned english into a cult.
Why is it spelled that way? BECAUSE IT JUST IS!
I mean you don't ask questions in school or what not, because the people who are teaching it don't know the answer...

"A kid argue with his parent saying, "Why does he have to study subject he'll never use"
"You need subjects to get a good degree, we never had these opportunities, when i was younger"
"But you where young a long time ago..."
How many things must we memorize before an exam just to never remember again?
How many times have you remember something 5 minutes after the teacher said stop writing, only to receive your results a month later to find out you were one mark short of the top grade. Does that mean remembering five minutes earlier would've made you more qualified for a job, when on an application it would've.
We all have different thought processes, abilities and genes. So why is a class full of "individuals" test by the same means? And if this issue is not addressed properly it then become a self fulling prophecy, that every school as the audacity to have a policy on equality... Observe how society tells you what your worth, but you can't let them tell you who you are. If our governments believe so much in higher learning, then why do we have increased tuition fees every year?

Test us with test where the finals are never final, but never prepare us for the biggest test, which is survival."


I'd like to post one more thing, if read this. It's a request that you observe this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaDSvzFZqoI i
It's out of my heart that I'm broken and there are things that are fighting my soul, so hear plea please, don't go back to the world's ways...