Incoming ...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
LOL :D:LOL: One of the best intro's i have seen all year PyongPing.. (y)

My favorite was the LET'S DO THIS determined faced little one :giggle:

Welcome aboard CC PyongPing and may your stay be entertaining :)

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
This story is basically a true history (except for the pictures of cats involved; no cat was hurt during the retelling of these events) of a few events that have happened in my life:

I was asleep one day (coulda' been a Monday, and in fact, it might've been now that I think on it)

01.jpg

And I awoke rather early (more than normal, about an hour or so, and was kinda groggy, and so went to warm up in the shower, but early mornings are rough for me)

02.jpg

but everything was turning out well, and I was becoming more relaxed to enter into the new day, as time passed

03.jpg

when all of a sudden I heard a loud noise outside, "Come out with your hands up, we know you're in there!"

04.jpg

I ran to the window to look outside, from a safe corner of the house:

05.jpg

and what I saw outside, was just crazy, there were swat in military type gear, in armored vehicles with a gunners port beaded on the house next door and the whole street blocked off, including the driveway of my house

06.jpg

These guys weren't playing around, and were attempting to close in, and there were even other units in the area and in the sky:

07.jpg

Not sure what all the units were, but there was enough to cover all the escape routes for whomever they were after in the neighbour's house:

08.jpg

the sky overhead had air power patrolling:

09.jpg

and more were likely on standy, ready to take off:

10.jpg

to be continued ...

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
the air patrol was very close over the area and could be heard

11.jpg \

not sure what the neighbour was doing, or had done, but they clearly knew they were surrounded:

12.jpg

no one was coming out after the order was given to come out, so another order was given to move in:

13.jpg

They used a battering ram on the door, and even aloud flash bang (sounded like a grenade) or smoke detonation could be heard:

14.jpg

the female, girlfriend, of the neighbour came out first, nice and easy:

15.jpg

but with all the detail in the house, specialize equipment was used to locate the other suspect who was hiding:

16.jpg

it took awhile for the SWAT to locate the suspect, as they chose a really good hiding place:

17.jpg

they had probably scrambled to hide as soon as the battering ram was used:

18.jpg

but eventually they got their 'cat' cornered:

19.jpg

after pulling them out on the lawn, and debriefing them, they were taken away:

20.jpg

... to be continued ...

PyongPing

Oct 9, 2018
www.worldincrisis.org
21.jpeg
the neighbour was sentenced to jail.

However, that was just one (I repeat only "1") of the crazy events that have happened in my neighbourhood, at houses that are either next door, or just directly across the street!

I have another history involving the bombsquad. No JOKE! The actual bombsquad was called out for a neighbour with a grenade, but that is another event for another time, here are some highlights:

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

Other times, there were drug raids on people that were cookin' the sugar:

25.jpg

26.jpg

And other times there were multiple highspeed chases at over 100 miles an hour on the street:

27.jpg

And yet those are not even the end of the events, for there are some too graphic to tell, not kittying around.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

:D
hi-cat_o_1992957.jpg

Welcome to CC :)

God bless you ❤